Tennis thread

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Should be an interesting women's final. Henin-Hardenne again took care of her fellow Belgian Kim Clijsters in straight sets. Amelie Mauresmo is the World Number 1 so she should give Justine a tougher battle than she has had thus far. If Justine wins this one she would have won all 4 Grand Slams.

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am supporting Mauresmo as she was denied proper recognition of her Aussie Open crown because Henin-Hardene pulled out midway through the match as she was struggling.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
We get the rematch final of the French open again but this time on Federer's turf. Both were convincing in their wins against their semi final opponents, Federer more convincing than Nadal. Should be a good final none the less.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Both players just cruised there way to victory! Going to be hard to pick the winner, because Nadal has been playing well off clay too.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Mauresmo has won her 2nd Grand slam while Justine yet again fails to win Wimbledon. Was a good match though, wasn't one sided both girls put up a good fight.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
She played a great match with a never say die attitude. Henin-Hardenne deserved to win to, but Mauresmo was just the better player on the day.

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
Roger Federer :hpraise is the 2006 Wimbledon Champion!!!

6-0,7-6,6-7,6-3

What a win!!! He has shown us today that who is the real boss! :clap

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Well, I was supporting Nadal as it would have been a refreshing change, and also Henin-Hardene, because Mauresmo is too masculine!!

Good games though, but not as good as the last couple of years IMO.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Just watched the highlights on BBC2 and Federer is just awesome! Also, am I the only one who thinks he looks like Quentin Tarantino?

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
He's terrific. I've seen the match from the third set. Nice to see Nadal challenging him on grass, but Federer is unstoppable. Second to Sampras now, and with that clay title, he might become the greatest of all.

Hey, atleast for a change, we've got some good rivalry between these two guys. I hope Roddick, Hewitt and few others step it in.

Users who are viewing this thread