The 255 Bat Project - COMMUNITY HELP APPRECIATED

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Ok guys, gotta keep this thread alive. Please can we have some more feedback on these batlists please? In other news, I'm trying to make a Matrix as used by Vettori and Hogg. I need to know if I've missed any details.

Attachments

• Vettori.jpg
    Vettori.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 187

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
f0bstyle said:
who are these white guys playing for india?
hehe. It's a bug that happens occasionally. Sometimes you get one player from your team who becomes all 11 players for the other team. I was playing once against South Africa who had 11 Shoaib Akhtars!

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
the thread has seemed to die down:( anyways hodge uses a beast with invisible bit on it, see pic

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
langerrox said:
the thread has seemed to die down:( anyways hodge uses a beast with invisible bit on it, see pic
Cheers for that. I shall update the list. It seems that Mr. Hodge uses a Kookaburra Pure Beast.

Kookaburra_Pure_Beast_Cricket_Bat.jpg

Yet another bat to add to the 'To Do' list! :eek:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
OK guys, with new squads and stuff being announced today coupled with the fact that the 2006 range of bats seem to be coming out at the moment (Matt Prior switches to Slazenger SX from V200, for example [see pic.]), I have re-organised this thread so that all of the lists are on page 1 for more convenient viewing. Hopefully you can help me fill in the few remaining blanks and offer suggestions for squad updates as well

Attachments

• 53241728.jpg&key=editorial_emea.2.jpg
    53241728.jpg&key=editorial_emea.2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 117

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just noticed, Ashwell Prince uses a Newberry Uzi and not Newberry Merlin as previously stated. Unfortunately I don't have images to back me up, but I saw it in yesterdays Kallis XI vs. Proteas XI match. Busy researching more things.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
cowboysrule said:
nathan braken uses a kookaburra diablo
Thank you. Australia is the first complete list! :)

I have added Zimbabwe to the lists on page 1. Rather overdue, I know, but it's there now and needs some help adding players and filling in blanks. The list comprises only the most recent fifteen players at the moment and so it needs another five to be added. Suggestions welcomed. :cheers

Also, can anyone tell me what this bat is please? It's used by Heath Streak and I haven't seen one like it before.

Attachments

• streak.jpg
    streak.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 94

Users who are viewing this thread