The 4 things Big Ant need to look at fixing asap

Wilburella

Banned
And I think we can all agree on the 4 things. Not talking about smaller, minor things. But the 4 key things that need tinkering with.

1: AI Field placings
We all know this is a known issue. From what I have heard they have been looking into this. They simply need to look back at what they have done with DBC 14 and 17. Because at certain stages they had this near right.

2: AI chasing in One Day and T/20 matches
Once again I think we all know this is an issue too. Should only be a bit of tinkering needed. If they need 6 off the last ball obviously you need to swing at it.

3: AI bowling accuracy
Needs to be more consistent and to the placed field. Need to fix the wides/byes issue from short balls as well. England bowled 1 wide in Australia's score of 662/9.
Once again surely this only needs some minor tweaking to fix.

4: The batting modifiers and skill levels
Fixing the ease of hitting 6's as we know how easy it is. Playing along the ground isn't too bad. But if need be you can hit 6's with ease.

I still hope we can have this done by Christmas, if not new year. Fingers crossed they are listening. Because it's close, just a little bit to go.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Mate their doing there best do u no how much coding would be involved into the 2 and I do agree need to fix up number 3 Field placings are been looked at from what beta testers are saying 4 harder difficulty I think fixes that

Wilburella

Banned
Mate their doing there best do u no how much coding would be involved into the 2 and I do agree need to fix up number 3 Field placings are been looked at from what beta testers are saying 4 harder difficulty I think fixes that
I never said they weren't
This is the 2nd time you've singled me out.
Don't respond to my posts and I wont respond to yours. Simple as that.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would like to add the edges on good length balls while batting should be added, it was pretty good in DBC 17 but here I can play every ball in covers (even the rising ones) without getting any caught behind or slip.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Crap. He is pointing out things that need fixing. He has paid for the game and these things are potentially game breaking.
Yeh he is but his not giving them the chance he has put in multiple threads and I look at nearly every thread and saying ASAP it nearly Christmas given them a crack

Wilburella

Banned
Yeh he is but his not giving them the chance he has put in multiple threads and I look at nearly every thread and saying ASAP it nearly Christmas given them a crack

Issues that should of been fixed before the game was even released. Like I said, stop responding to what I post. Glad the person pointed it out before as well. I pay money for this game, so I can have a say thanks. Don't like it, don't read it.[DOUBLEPOST=1513588449][/DOUBLEPOST]These things like the other person said are potentially game breaking and therefor need fixing as soon as possible.

Wilburella

Banned
I bought the game to play just over a month ago.
By the time its Christmas it would have been a month and a week.
Think that's fair time to have to fix up some KEY issues to play the game without pushing it too far.
Especially considering its been known since early.
Especially when apart from the AI fields, its only in need of a bit of tuning/tweaking.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Given the price of the game it better be damn perfect and without any issues.

Mate honestly, people banging on about price etc. Call of Duty was near on unplayable for 2 weeks when it was released. If you cant afford it don't buy it. I cant remember the last game I bought and it was perfect out the box. Not saying its right, but its the way of the world these days.

Kass D

County Cricketer
I think it's fair to point this out . Having a go at this guy for pointing out such things is not call for. Mind you it's not only Ashes most of us paid for DBC17 as well, in the same year.

I really believe AI field positions and AI approach of chasing a total MUST BE FIXED.

We all have said good things about BA and that's why we all paid for the game . Personally I have even encourage people to buy the game and am sure most of you guys have as well.

Come on people. AI fields positions and strategies are ridicules and you don't block the ball when u have 4 runs to win of one ball.

Users who are viewing this thread