PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters

Solomon

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes Sir, I guess you are mentioning about the bowling from medium bowler when I bowled. But I made it sure it is in good length area and never crosses the short length line. Still I didnt want to complain about the game or bowling. I just wanted to understand the rules bit more clear.

@rnjthkmr where did that come from? Nobody is complaining here as a matter of fact. I never mentioned anything about your medium bowling. I passed the message when you bowled short long hops with your spinner. which you also know very well when. Other than that you were bowling pretty well.

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@rnjthkmr where did that come from? Nobody is complaining here as a matter of fact. I never mentioned anything about your medium bowling. I passed the message when you bowled short long hops with your spinner. which you also know very well when. Other than that you were bowling pretty well.
LOL

D

Deleted member 149013

Game between Arizona (me)vsnew orleans(Sandeep).Arizona won by 6 wickets.
New Orleans made 96 from 18.2 overs Arizona chased this target in 13.2 overs loosing 4 wickets.
How many runs did Arizona score? I could put 97 as you chased the target down if you can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 149013

@rnjthkmr or Mrs Doubtfire whoever is controlling your body today.
I have just learned some shocking news. You’re out of the league and I am not even sorry how can you deceive people like that I thought you were a good bloke. I think you need help. I mean f f sake you were helping me with my league and giving me advice and you don’t need to ask why I am doing this. People amaze me, here we are giving out sympathy to the new guy who is lying to us all.

dsaarun

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Arizona(arundsa) vs carolina(aliakbar).Arizona won by 68 runs.WP_20150110_002.jpg WP_20150110_003.jpg WP_20150110_001.jpgA

Cricz25

Club Captain
Game between me (Pittsburgh ) and Kansas City (@AL_Amin )
20150110_025524.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1420905811][/DOUBLEPOST]Game between me ( Pittsburgh ) and Atlanta (Tushar)
20150110_143921.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread