PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 149013

I have asked Francis Jery if he would be kind enough to do a player auction for us and transfers would be allowed. There is a place for AliKhan I just need him to pick his team. Even if we end up with 13 people taking part I would try to make some kind of group system work if we get the full 16 it wont be needed. I hope to stop barriers like whatsapp stopping people from playing leagues and for new people to try to get involved and bring them together.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have asked Francis Jery if he would be kind enough to do a player auction for us and transfers would be allowed. There is a place for AliKhan I just need him to pick his team. Even if we end up with 13 people taking part I would try to make some kind of group system work if we get the full 16 it wont be needed. I hope to stop barriers like whatsapp stopping people from playing leagues and for new people to try to get involved and bring them together.

Post #89 updated with more players. Stilk not my final squad, but please keep these players reserved for me.

PS, paul a vast majority of the participants has voiced their opinion in relation to having to pick their own players. Some of them are concerned of the fact this will create a little bit of confusion and unfair favouritism from one team to another.

We have a ready made list of players list at the hand of another fellow planetcricket memeber @kushari maybe we could use his help? No need to do auction, we can get the players and randomise the teams.

bvnr410

Club Captain
@SerenityClass Please find Preferred squad for Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins Squad:
1) Thisara perera
2) Angelo matthews
3) Jonathan Trott (capt.)
4) Ambati Rayudu
5) Elton Chigumbera
6) Lendl Simmons
7) MS.Dhoni (WK)
8) Bret Lee
9) Sunil Narine
10) Yuvraj Singh
11) Marlon Samuels
12) Ryan Mclaren
13) Albie Morkel
14) Morne Morkel

Last edited:

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Chicago Redhawks (La_Faiz)

V.Aaron (Bowl)
S.Ajmal (Bowl)
H.Amla (Bat)
D.Bravo (All)
P.Collingwood (All)
R.Harris (Bowl)
M.Jayawardene (Bat)
B.Laughlin (Bowl)
D.Ramdin (Bat)
W.Riaz (Bowl)
J.Root (Bat/all)
A.Shehzad (Bat)
Y.Singh (Bat)
B.Stokes (All)

That's the original squad I downloaded. Root and Singh are being reused(duplicate)
This way of picking your own squad is creating confusions and who is going to monitor the total skills of the teams
Anyways, I am sticking with the original squad I downloaded as atleast then you know that my team is 3 star

tush

School Cricketer
Atlanta Comets - preferred squad (in case random teams are a no-go):

1. V. Sehwag (bat)
2. N. Compton (bat)
3. V. Kohli (bat)
4. K. Akmal (bat)
5. A. Flintoff (all)
6. J. Hopes (all)
7. P. Chawla (all)
8. D. Kaneria (bowl)
9. Z. Khan (bowl)
10. A. Mishra (bowl)
11. R. Klenveldt (bowl)
12. L . Balaji (bowl)
13. T. Boult (bowl)
14. M. Rahim (bat)

D

Deleted member 149013

Post #89 updated with more players. Stilk not my final squad, but please keep these players reserved for me.

PS, paul a vast majority of the participants has voiced their opinion in relation to having to pick their own players. Some of them are concerned of the fact this will create a little bit of confusion and unfair favouritism from one team to another.

We have a ready made list of players list at the hand of another fellow planetcricket memeber @kushari maybe we could use his help? No need to do auction, we can get the players and randomise the teams.

I can do the fixtures and tables and present them on a excel spreadsheet and update them that isn't a problem. The problem is the teams like you say it is causing confusion its my fault I should of thought more about it before starting the thread really. I have asked Kushari with help in getting the teams filled with random players and hope to learn from this and any future tournaments wont suffer in this way. I apologise to all taking part about this confusion and hope to have it sorted out very soon.

kushari

International Coach
I can do the fixtures and tables and present them on a excel spreadsheet and update them that isn't a problem. The problem is the teams like you say it is causing confusion its my fault I should of thought more about it before starting the thread really. I have asked Kushari with help in getting the teams filled with random players and hope to learn from this and any future tournaments wont suffer in this way. I apologise to all taking part about this confusion and hope to have it sorted out very soon.

How many Teams are there and how many players in each team? Basically what I am asking is you need total how many players? I have player database to make more than 30 Unique Teams of 12 Players Each (No Duplicate Players, so a particular player play for One particular team only). Is there any restriction on Past Players (Ofcourse I am talking about well known famous players only, not someone like Dodda Ganesh or Atul Bedade etc). I can offer you nicely balanced team comprising of 04 Batsman / 02 All Rounders / 03 Pacers / 02 Spinners & 01 Wicketkeeper (Total 12 Players Per Team)

Last edited:

dsaarun

Club Captain
Arizona ( arundsa) in case we are going with random self selected squad
1.B. haddin (w.k)
2. Y. pathan (bat)
3. M. crowe (bat)
4. A.Russel (all)
5. K.Pollard(all)
6. M.slater(bat)
7.R. tAYLOR(bat)
8 A. rahane( bat)
9 D steyn(bowl)
10. R. ashwin( bowl)
11 m.clarke( bat)
12 d.chandimal(bat)
13.A. misra(bowl)
14.v. philander( bowl)

bvnr410

Club Captain
@SerenityClass If you want I can do randomization of players for all teams and provide according to quota like 3 fast/fast med. 2 spin 2 Allrounders 4 Batsman 1 wkt keeper or what ever quota you provide.

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
A Suggestion I played a lad from Australia recently and he had a microphone and did commentary and he was good and funny. I don't own a mic but if anyone does and wants to play music when a player is out or add a bit of humour and commentary it is fine. Not to put anyone off though not when there batting or bowling not to be used in that way.
I have a headset I can talk while playing. But I cant record it. Its just Nokia bluetooth headset. Others can hear me. Recently I spoke to Mr. Solomon while playing

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
The Rules for your team selection

A full time wicket keeper
Players are to be a mix of domestic and international
A max of 3 spinners
3 Fast or Fast medium Bowlers
Teams should have 3 or 3 and a half stars for there batting and bowling
No five star teams​
I have a question. Players can be from any generation rite ? Not necessarily be current generation. I like old lads very much

D

Deleted member 149013

How many Teams are there and how many players in each team? Basically what I am asking is you need total how many players? I have player database to make more than 30 Unique Teams of 12 Players Each (No Duplicate Players, so a particular player play for One particular team only). Is there any restriction on Past Players (Ofcourse I am talking about well known famous players only, not someone like Dodda Ganesh or Atul Bedade etc). I can offer you nicely balanced team comprising of 04 Batsman / 02 All Rounders / 03 Pacers / 02 Spinners & 01 Wicketkeeper (Total 12 Players Per Team)

I have 16 teams which need 14 players in them but 12 is fine if you want to do 12. I was going with current players playing today. Yes 1 wicketkeeper and 4 batsman & 2 all rounders & 2 Spinners & 3 pacers sounds well balanced. This would be great if you could do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1419185833][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a question. Players can be from any generation rite ? Not necessarily be current generation. I like old lads very much
I was going with current generation to make it more realistic.

D

Deleted member 149013

@SerenityClass If you want I can do randomization of players for all teams and provide according to quota like 3 fast/fast med. 2 spin 2 Allrounders 4 Batsman 1 wkt keeper or what ever quota you provide.
This is great and thankyou for the offer. If Kushari does the random teams and then we have 3 transfers each. It should be fine.

D

Deleted member 149013

I have a headset I can talk while playing. But I cant record it. Its just Nokia bluetooth headset. Others can hear me. Recently I spoke to Mr. Solomon while playing
its for a bit more atmosphere and maybe we could turn on chance of rain with the weather so a odd game will be calculated with DL. With weather been an influence on cricket it depends if the people taking part agree.

Users who are viewing this thread