Story The Ashes - Replay [Second Test - Day 2]

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, this story will be on ICC 2009, and getting the readers involved. Pick your players now, and I'll be updating this post with the users players.

Australia:
Hughes - hedger_14
Katich - pelican102
Ponting - Jakester1288
Clarke - Gary123
M Hussey - OffCutters
Watson - Hooper
Haddin - gutterman
Johnson - biggy09
Lee - Spinksy
Clark - skrillex_x
Siddle - Feelin Blue?
North - Gazza_11
Manou - ajdude
Hauritz - Amiya
Hilfenhaus - Covvy
D Hussey - Monzi
Jaques -
Symonds -

England:
Strauss - dutchad
Cook - BKB1991
Bopara - LeeBishop82
Pietersen - CG123
Bell - Ayub 95
Horton -
Prior - age of the fall
Patel -
Collingwood - chrisdowns22
Flintoff - blazerix
Swann - cricket22
Broad - Adityacricketer
Davies -
Onions - Highlander999
Sidebottom - madhur
Anderson - just_cricket
Hoggard -
Panesar -​

Note: Sign ups are still on if you wish to participate.

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
If you make Hauritz a bit better like at least Aussies 4th best bowler or something instead of one of the worst actual bowlers on the game, I will choose him. Otherwise, I will choose Hughes.

D

Dutch

Sorry for being an utter sardine but could you explain a little more what the idea is and then I can decide whether I want to get involved. it sounds interesting but I am just not sure yet what the commitment or idea is. Thanks in advance for any helpful explanations!:)

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
If you make Hauritz a bit better like at least Aussies 4th best bowler or something instead of one of the worst actual bowlers on the game, I will choose him. Otherwise, I will choose Hughes.

I'm not changing, so you can have Hughes if you like. Just confirm.

Sorry for being an utter sardine but could you explain a little more what the idea is and then I can decide whether I want to get involved. it sounds interesting but I am just not sure yet what the commitment or idea is. Thanks in advance for any helpful explanations!:)

Well, on International Cricket Captain 2009 I am playing the Ashes, and editing the players names to members of PlanetCricket usernames, and reporting on how you go.

First in best dressed, BTW.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
yep. Phillip Hughes then. Hauritz would have to be the worst player (in game) on the list there.

D

Dutch

I'm not changing, so you can have Hughes if you like. Just confirm.

Well, on International Cricket Captain 2009 I am playing the Ashes, and editing the players names to members of PlanetCricket usernames, and reporting on how you go.

First in best dressed, BTW.

Sounds like fun. I shall go straight for glory and be Mr Strauss then if he is still available! Nice idea and I look forward to following this one!:)

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Thanks for the early interest.

Hopefully when I get on tomorrow and before I go to bed there are a few more positions filled by the English members coming on. The quicker you sign up guys, the quicker we can begin. :D

Feel free to make series predictions. I'll try to give some news bulletins and stuff if I have time, but I probably wont have time, since I'm really busy with school (or, at least, I'm supposed to be. :p)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Predictions:

Australia 5 - 0 England

Best Batsman:
Phillip Hughes (Me)

Best Bowler:
Phillip Hughes (Me). I will be brought on for 2 overs after England cruise to 180/0 and I take 10/0 as they go all out for 180 and I'll do that for 2 innings and I am already the best bowler for the series.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Predictions:

Australia 5 - 0 England

Best Batsman:
Phillip Hughes (Me)

Best Bowler:
Phillip Hughes (Me). I will be brought on for 2 overs after England cruise to 180/0 and I take 10/0 as they go all out for 180 and I'll do that for 2 innings and I am already the best bowler for the series.

Good to see you are very modest. :p

On that note, I actually used Hughes to open the batting and the bowling, and bowl as many overs as possible, for a couple of series, and most games he made like a ton, then got 4-200 odd, with Katich getting like 5-250 from the same overs, and someone like Clarke coming on for 5 overs stealing a wicket.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Nah. I think it will be 5-0 to Aussies because it should be and I will be the best batman (thats because I am the ICC god) and Johnson will be the best bowler.

OffCutters

International Coach
I`ll have a go with good ol Michael Hussey, Jake. Thanks. Interesting idea btw

Users who are viewing this thread