The Big Announcement 1/9/09

Allrounder18

Banned
One more thing I like to add is the clipping issue in cricket games in every game there are some nonsensical issue like bowler pass through batsmen's body ,batsmen bat inside umpire legs etc plz can you be careful or infact can you make batsmen and bowler solid instead weightless models or is it going to be a resource hog?

2nd thing plz use HDR instead bloom because bloom is so 2006ish:p

D

Dutch

Fantastic work guys. Looking really promising. Hats off for sticking to it through what must have been many hard moments. Can't wait to see this reach the light of day! I have a huge amount of respect for what you are trying to achieve. Well done and thanks for sharing.:)

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
One more thing I like to add is the clipping issue in cricket games in every game there are some nonsensical issue like bowler pass through batsmen's body ,batsmen bat inside umpire legs etc plz can you be careful or infact can you make batsmen and bowler solid instead weightless models or is it going to be a resource hog?

2nd thing plz use HDR instead bloom because bloom is so 2007ish:P

LM will be able to answer this better.

Myself and LM both are not big fans of Bloom....so the likelyhood of it being implemented is pretty slim.

jkartik added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Fantastic work guys. Looking really promising. Hats off for sticking to it through what must have been many hard moments. Can't wait to see this reach the light of day! I have a huge amount of respect for what you are trying to achieve. Well done and thanks for sharing.:)

thanx a lot. its like TAOC is reborn again. only this time, its sure to kick ass !! :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Awesome news. Huge well done to LM and JK. Your determination is a lesson to all of us!

Allrounder18

Banned
Ok I noted the clipping issue in 22-34-06-87 where batsman pad going inside the turf ,dont call me hypercritical lol but it will be gr8 if the players models becomes solid and specially with the new engine if its aint gonna hurt the resources than plz give a go at it.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Ok I noted the clipping issue in 22-34-06-87 where batsman pad going inside the turf ,dont call me hypercritical lol but it will be gr8 if the players models becomes solid and specially with the new engine if its aint gonna hurt the resources than plz give a go at it.

that has nothing to do with the resources.....thats due to my laziness while animating it.....see, the pad while bending....unknowingly crossed the Y axis...
this will be fixed when i'll be giving the final touches to all the anims ! :)

D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Wow! Great annoucemnt. Never expect this. I think this annoucement will surely close the mouths of users who try to criticize TAOC.

Good Luck Guys!

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
Great News Friends!! I Appreciate all your hard work :clap :clap

I hope it will be cracker of a game :).

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Awesome stuff guys. Really good to see you're sticking with it, can't wait to give this game a play. Been following it's progress for such a long time, can't wait to see the final product!

harrisb

International Coach
has anybody made 2009 bats like the adidas bats etc, i just read the list in the templates thread and it doesn't say these new bats on there??

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
has anybody made 2009 bats like the adidas bats etc, i just read the list in the templates thread and it doesn't say these new bats on there??

nope. it hasnt been made. all the bats are over a year old at minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread