The CCPC™ Tours C07 Main

What should be the next tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats terrific performance from Viral and Tarzan. That partnership rescued us. Very good win for our team and well done the entire team :happy Lets keep this spirit and try to win next game too :cool:

Viral hit 4 sixes. I took very slow batting. I was feeling hard to play strokes so I decided to rotate strike & I give more chance to viral. He missed his century that's very sad. But after all we win the match.

In this match there were three unlucky players. 1st Tarzan (me) missed half-century, 2nd Viral missed his century & 3rd Aamir was bowled on first ball by Shane Bond.

There are 5 matches to go & we must looking to whitewash NZL. Let's do it team.

Last edited:
Thats a very good performance by PC XI! The bowling was very nice too! It was great to play such a wonderful innings for the team & to receive the Player of the Match award! And also, I dont think 99 was too unlucky, its a lot better than just 50! ;) Tarzan played a superb supporting role. :)

Good win for PC. Tough luck for Viral luck getting out for 99. Unlucky :(

PC XI A vs West Indies

MATCH DETAIL​
Ground-4.jpg

PITCH REPORT​
PitchReport-2.jpg

THE TEAMS​

Teams-2.jpg

TOSS KA BOSS​
Toss-2.jpg

THE STADIUM IS PACKED​
TheStadiumispacked-1.jpg

ACTION​

Action-2.jpg

West Indies Scorecard
W.IScoreCard-1.jpg

West Indies Bat Stats

W.IBattingstats-1.jpg

West Indies Partnership

W.IPartnership-2.jpg

West Indies wORMGRAPH

W.IWorm-1.jpg

West Indies HEARTBEAT GRAPH

W.IHeartBeat-1.jpg

West Indies MANHATHAN GRAPH

W.IManhattan-1.jpg

PC XI A Bowl Stats

PCABowlingStats-1.jpg

EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE​

Goodcontest-1.jpg

UNDER IMMENSE PRESSURE​

UNDERPRESSURE.jpg

AN UPHILL TASK FOR THE PC A TEAM​

HUGETASK.jpg

PC XI A Scorecard

PCAScorecard-1.jpg

PC XI A Bat Stats

PCABattingstats-1.jpg

PC XI A Partnership
PCAPartnership-1.jpg

HEARTBEAT Graphs

PCXIAHeartBeat.jpg

PC XI A Manhathan

PCAManhattan-1.jpg

PC XI A WORM GRAPH

PCAWorm-1.jpg

West Indies Bowl Stats

W.IBowlingStats-1.jpg

MATCH SUMMARY

Summary-1.jpg

CANT BELIEVE IT​

Dissappointed-1.jpg

WE HAVE DONE IT​

WehaveDoneit-1.jpg

THE PLAYERS DISSAPOINTED TO LOOSE THE MATCH​

ANDFINALLYDEFEATED.jpg

worm graph​

WormGraph-1.jpg

HEART BEAT​
HeartBeat-1.jpg

Man Of The Match: R.Sarwan
Match Results : W.I Won By 30 Runs

The 3 Match ODI SERIES Is 1-1

200px-SKYSPORTS.png

Copyright Reserved

Last edited:
Batting first was not a good choice. We needed to assert our authority with the bat and then win the match. A lot of batsmen got starts (Me and Will in particular) but non of us could convert them into hundreds. A dissapointing loss.

Thats a very good performance by PC XI! The bowling was very nice too! It was great to play such a wonderful innings for the team & to receive the Player of the Match award! And also, I dont think 99 was too unlucky, its a lot better than just 50! ;) Tarzan played a superb supporting role. :)

You are always so positive Viral :eek:

i will Edit my name in the next match ( ASHWINSANCHETI)..........

it was a disappointing loss but still we can take some positives out of this match.....

PC XI match
Tarzan and Viral played superb brilliant. You were both unlucky to get to the next milestones. Very well played. I am looking forward for the next game.

Last edited:
Batting pitch & good weather encourage bastmen to play their natural game.

Very positive & superb game from PC XI A team. They had huge target but they started nicely. Opening stand was of 122 runs. Unlucky that middle order & lower order couldn't hold that start. Brilliant batting from Sarwan. He was rocking. Jaggo was very expensive.

Unlucky loss guys. But we'll be back. Well done everyone. I think our bowlers were a bit under par.

Thats a good match! PC XI A played well but the Windies were better! Gayle & Lara were superb with the bat & Collymore was impressive with the ball! PC XI A's openers laid a solid foundation but the other batsmen fell prey to some tight bowling! So, the Windies played well for this win! :)

You are always so positive Viral :eek:

Thank you! :) But why that emotion? ;)

Last edited:
good performence guys im happy to get my 46 it was a good batting performence even if we loss but bowling was under par and i didnt bowl again :@

I am resigning from CCPC, as i have no more time :) and neither i can do updates due to problems of Cricket 07 :( Alll the best wishes to all of you and take CCPC more highers :thumbs

I think u r kidding WC. I don't expect this type of post from u. You are base of CCPC & you are about to leave CCPC.
You will never be allowed to do this. We need you. If you have no time for updates, I can do your job. But you stay in CCPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread