Status
Not open for further replies.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
nightprowler10 said:
I may be a bit late in presenting this:

"TCP - Let the games begin"

As for the ones in the poll. I think it'd be easier to vote if the title was released. At the moment everyone is voting based on what would sound good with TCP.

very good point, i agree...which is why i am considering announcing the final OFFICIAL title soon. I just need to finalise a few things. Let me just say though, that the official title is really a major achievement for me to have secured. You will understand why when i announce it ;)

dabith

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sounds good LM. Cant wait for the big announcement

PhilD123

International Coach
legend_master said:
very good point, i agree...which is why i am considering announcing the final OFFICIAL title soon. I just need to finalise a few things. Let me just say though, that the official title is really a major achievement for me to have secured. You will understand why when i announce it ;)

I am taking a random guess, but you say you have secured something, have you got a sponser deal with a cricket force or something.

legend_master

PhilD123 said:
I am taking a random guess, but you say you have secured something, have you got a sponser deal with a cricket force or something.

No, fraid not...i just meant that the name wasn't readily availble...all will be revealed in the coming months...

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
legend_master said:
No, fraid not...i just meant that the name wasn't readily availble...all will be revealed in the coming months...
Well, rght now, I like TCP a lot ... BLC n EA Cricket .. big names, stupid games ..
TCP short name, great game

Well , seroiusly i didnt wanna pressurize u with so much expectation, But considerin u did such an awesome job till now, I couldnt help

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
legend_master said:
Sounds great. The way you talk about the game, it seems this is turning out to be an experience of a life time for you. I'm happy for you.

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
oh! no , the way it's meant to be played has got max votes.
I u ask me , it should be there because it nvidia's tag line!

legend_master

blackleopard92 said:
oh! no , the way it's meant to be played has got max votes.
I u ask me , it should be there because it nvidia's tag line!

you're right, it is Nvidia's line...which means we cant use it :( - that's a shame cos it is a good tag line...

there are still some good ones to choose from...

perhaps let's wait until i announce the official title, then we can raise the tag line debate once again - as the tag line needs to relate to the official title...what sounds good with TCP may not sound good with the proper name...

D

Deleted member 11215

let me guess adam gilchrists cricket project :p have u been snapped up by the same people as cricket coach?

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
legend_master said:
perhaps let's wait until i announce the official title, then we can raise the tag line debate once again - as the tag line needs to relate to the official title...what sounds good with TCP may not sound good with the proper name...

I agree, we should close this thread till the name is decided on.No use giving members false notions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread