Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Update:

Demons have decided to not pay their players, groundstaff, coaches or security men and it is confirmed their pitch has been changed to an astro turf to save money...

What!!!!

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
Update:

Demons have decided to not pay their players, groundstaff, coaches or security men and it is confirmed their pitch has been changed to an astro turf to save money...

I find that laughable as we are the only one to have pay our players, groundstaff, coaches and security men so far.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just because, You think we pirated a game and Windows?

no one thinks that you pirated windows and a load of games

we know it you managed to incriminate yourself in the most hilarious way possible

e: also to answer @ImNeer it'll be simulated by whoever is in charge of simulating that particular format; I think that VC's in charge of One Day stuff

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Well verify your copy of DBC and prove that you dont have a pirated version of windows and I'll take everything back...
Done. I promise to do it. Just wait for some time.

no one thinks that you pirated windows and a load of games

we know it you managed to incriminate yourself in the most hilarious way possible

e: also to answer @ImNeer it'll be simulated by whoever is in charge of simulating that particular format; I think that VC's in charge of One Day stuff
Don't worry dear, I ain't a criminal. And I'll prove it. Just wait for some time.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys.. I just lost the track, just came to know that we won the game in a great fashion. Keep the work going :) .

Whens our next practice game? And please mention me in comment while posting the XI :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread