The Dozy Doosras ? stats are up. Claim prizemoney too!

Which team are we going to destroy and humiliate the most?

• Total voters

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
No one has signed for the 11'ers, its kinda obvious why,terrible name

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Meet will not be a Dozy Doosra this season. We found him much too straightforward and honest and his attempts to extort us were really rather clumsy.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We offered you a small amount not to play for us and you proceeded to demand our entire operating budget.
The hounds have been unleashed and I'm on ebay looking for silver platters.

P Squared

International Coach
When I read the thread title for the first time I thought of Dosas
masala-dosa.jpg

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A big welcome basket of muffins and used $50 bills on their way to Varun, Bhargav, AkshayS and Simbazz.
Nice to have you all on board.

:thumbs

----------

So who do you think I should poke fun at?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Uhm I believe I belong here (not to mention the press release included my name). I insult based on race, ethnic background, posting ability, and quite frankly anything.

And I will take money to throw my wicket away / run out a fellow partner. Preferably run out a fellow partner because I enjoy batting.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Looks like the most exciting team out here, offers a lot more than just boring practices. I'd like to join here

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh come on, Mohit. You surely don't want to be a part of this lame team.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
First call on the cheerleaders sound ok?

Are they those nasty ass, mid-sex change guys you're hiring again to do cheerleading? Because if so, no! Their skin is so soft, but they play far too rough.

harrisb

International Coach
This looks like the team for me, the banter should be better in here than anywhere else, I don't mind settling for a low salary, but my only demand is that I'm given the number 66 shirt.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Got room for an old DD skipper here?

I thought you'd never ask :)

----------

Uhm I believe I belong here (not to mention the press release included my name). I insult based on race, ethnic background, posting ability, and quite frankly anything.

And I will take money to throw my wicket away / run out a fellow partner. Preferably run out a fellow partner because I enjoy batting.

It will be a pleasure to earn large amounts of money alongside you.

----------

Looks like the most exciting team out here, offers a lot more than just boring practices. I'd like to join here

We practice certain things; like how to bowl at no ball at just the right moment without making it look deliberate.

----------

Are they those nasty ass, mid-sex change guys you're hiring again to do cheerleading? Because if so, no! Their skin is so soft, but they play far too rough.

It's ok. I managed to keep Papa_Smurf away from cheerleader selection. My policy is that everyone gets to pick 5 cheerleaders of their choice.

----------

This looks like the team for me, the banter should be better in here than anywhere else, I don't mind settling for a low salary, but my only demand is that I'm given the number 66 shirt.

And my only demand is that you always give 100% for the team except on occasions where we've told you otherwise.

----------

[/COLOR]So who do you think I should poke fun at?

User2010 is clearly too easy a target. I suggest starting with people who look different and talk funny.

Users who are viewing this thread