The End of the world: 2011?

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
kodos said:
Yes we are all going to die but not every single person on planet Earth will die in 2011. It will take millions and maybe billions of years till the world will come to an end, so there should be nothing to fear.

Yep...the world is not gonna on 2011.

Sureshot

Executive member
In the light of Monty Python.

"Always look on the bright side of life!"
Good 'ol british Humour.

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
i wouldnt be concerned.

i heard about a comet thats on track to hit earth in 2019, i heard about that in 2002 =S

themuel1

International Coach
genghis_khan said:
i wouldnt be concerned.

i heard about a comet thats on track to hit earth in 2019, i heard about that in 2002 =S

Yep and all that needs to be done about that is firing a missile to divert its course.

rickyp

International Coach
although i dont agree, i dont think media would be all over this, its too depressing, they would leave it alone, it would kind of be an unspoken agreement as it would cause a world depression and panic, something that not even the media wants. Im pretty sure everyone would agree, they would rather NOT know it was going to happen if it did, think about the chaos

Briggsey

International Coach
rickyp said:
although i dont agree, i dont think media would be all over this, its too depressing, they would leave it alone, it would kind of be an unspoken agreement as it would cause a world depression and panic, something that not even the media wants. Im pretty sure everyone would agree, they would rather NOT know it was going to happen if it did, think about the chaos
Even though I understand what your saying, I would rather know if I was about to be obliterated than not. If people are told in advance, then preperations can be made, underground shelters and such can be built, and if the comet didnt do as much damage as first thought, the likelyhood of more people surviving would be higher than if people were not told at all.

Cowburn199

International Coach
But people would start looting and violence would break out if people all over the world found out

Indiangod

International Coach
Cowburn199 said:
But people would start looting and violence would break out if people all over the world found out

I agree, a lot of people will loot. I heard on the discovery channel about 2 years ago that the end of the world would be in 2031, they said a huge volcanic erupation would kill all the poeple.

Briggsey

International Coach
Cowburn199 said:
So would you rather be killed without notice than have looting which would be inevitable anyway?

All the talk of the world ending is nonsense to me, im sure im not the only one who thinks this, but I just refuse to agree with someone who has predicted a year for the world to end based on scientific evidence. Science doesnt predict the future, we as people do, and the only way the world will end is if we end it ourselves through more nuclear and world wars.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I just wanna get my hands on UT2007 and a kick-ass PC to run it and after that whatever happens to this world, I'd have had my fun.:D

Sureshot

Executive member
genghis_khan said:
i wouldnt be concerned.

You don't have congestion charge in Australia do you?

Ol Ken will sort them out.

Sureshot

Executive member
Indiangod said:
I agree, a lot of people will loot. I heard on the discovery channel about 2 years ago that the end of the world would be in 2031, they said a huge volcanic erupation would kill all the poeple.

Not enough magma to cross the Atlantic fast enough.

donkey

Club Cricketer
donkey said:
as long as there are beautiful girls on earth god wouldn't destroy us

some loser gave me neg rep for writing that :mad
help a bro out

Users who are viewing this thread