Team Thread The Hugging Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The third post now has a checklist for keeping track of the newly announced activity bonuses - I'll make sure there's an additional prize for all the members who post in every round, but don't know what that is yet.

Anyone who doesn't post in at least 5 match threads will be dropped mid-season. Remember not to make useless posts, spam won't count for these boosts - look at your performances and how well you're doing in the match or how the team is going so you're being relevant.

The third post now has a checklist for keeping track of the newly announced activity bonuses - I'll make sure there's an additional prize for all the members who post in every round, but don't know what that is yet.

Anyone who doesn't post in at least 5 match threads will be dropped mid-season. Remember not to make useless posts, spam won't count for these boosts - look at your performances and how well you're doing in the match or how the team is going so you're being relevant.

Wow!!

Last edited:
I think the lineup for List A and FC can be simiilar, with a few changes in the batting order. Umar will continue to be the WK, in the absence/inactivity of nanda.
Everyone, please be active, because the lack of activity bonuses will cost you your place in the starting lineup. Also, active players will be given preference to choose where they would like to bat (the team's interest comes first though, of course).

Doesn't seem okay at all.. There should be someone outside the 6 teams simulating matches for us!
That's I mean to say...
The simulators should not involve in any team..
I didn't mean to say that the match are rigged but it creates a disappointment when you lost against the team.. Whose member is simulating the game.. So.. Better if we do it in the next season

Doesn't seem okay at all.. There should be someone outside the 6 teams simulating matches for us!
I really don't want to see this kind of talk. This is all for fun, the simmers would gain nothing from anything untoward.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread