The Indian Warriors 07 Team Thread

Who was the best batsman of Indian Warriors in the previous season?

• Total voters

h123786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh well done Warriors, excellent, active selection you have there - shame you won't be any good on the pitch ;)

Ahh lets see who is better we or u better be prepared to cry then if u loose because then i wont be offering u tissues :D

viral1991

International Cricketer
So this is my home, doesn't seem all that bad, as long as we win I'll be happy. :p
Shan111 used to be in the Supersoakers with me back in the day too.....

Welcome to our team! :cheers

I am very happy with these signups :) now our whole team is balanced :happy I want a new Indian Warriors banner too, if Virus allow :p

Who's Virus? Anyway, I think a new banner would be good! Gamerkid's logo was very good last time, which wasn't used! So, it would be best to ask him about it! :)

Last edited:

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its nice to be finally playing for Indian Warriors. From very first it was my dream to play for them.:D

So this is my home, doesn't seem all that bad, as long as we win I'll be happy. :p
Shan111 used to be in the Supersoakers with me back in the day too.....

Nice to see you around.:cheers

gamerkid22

National Board President
Who's Virus? Anyway, I think a new banner would be good! Gamerkid's logo was very good last time, which wasn't used! So, it would be best to ask him about it! :)

Yeah new banner is a good idea but i think logo should not be changed every season. I will search it in my pc and will upload it again :). Still if the logo needs to be changed then we should start thinking about a new one;)

viral1991

International Cricketer
Its so great to see Unity in our Team!!!
Great team Spirit mates!!

Thats right! Good team spirit is very essential & fun before the season! :)

Its nice to be finally playing for Indian Warriors. From very first it was my dream to play for them.:D

Welcome to the team! :cheers

Yeah new banner is a good idea but i think logo should not be changed every season. I will search it in my pc and will upload it again :). Still if the logo needs to be changed then we should start thinking about a new one;)

I think last year's logo would be good! But the final decision regarding the logo will be taken through a poll, in the true democratic way! :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
How about we seperate our teams for FC and OD's :) FC will have different captain and ODs will have different ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I think that Sarvesh is captaining the team reasonably well! Lets see, if more players like your idea, we can go ahead! :)

I dont mean the captaincy here :noway i think we should have 2 different teams ready for FC and OD's :)

viral1991

International Cricketer
I dont mean the captaincy here :noway i think we should have 2 different teams ready for FC and OD's :)

I dont quite support that idea! The ideal case scenario should be that everyone gets opportunities to play in different roles, which is possible by having flexibility in the team-lineups! :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I dont quite support that idea! The ideal case scenario should be that everyone gets opportunities to play in different roles, which is possible by having flexibility in the team-lineups! :)

How many players we have now, Virus :p i hope 15 men :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread