Team Thread The Outlaws

Best Star Player signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
You only think about Trump, 24x7?

Hes the leader of the United States, a dangerous man with lots of power to (expletive) the world up at a moments notice and seems to be willing to do it...
So no, not 24x7, but if he doesn't take up some time, especially since I have a few friends in Japan and Sth Korea.

Plus - like, its the ultimate insult that you can get away with without it being too personal an attack :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I hope you know how to settle the deal, Rudi.
The PCPL attorneys are already going through his contract with the Outlaws (his manager send it through). It's a very standard agreement tbh. Judging on what they are paying him it will not be difficult to come to terms. It must have been part of his charity drive, signing for that amount.

D

Deleted member 46200

Funny that you mention this. I received a phone call earlier from his manager, we are meeting early tomorrow morning, 9 AM, IST.
Well, I was with him last night and this morning... Oops... Okay, he said...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Funny that you mention this. I received a phone call earlier from his manager, we are meeting early tomorrow morning, 9 AM, IST.
That was a fake call by me, do come at the meeting point. Only if you'd be able to walk after that meeting, always remember you're visiting The Outlaws.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
That was a fake call by me, do come at the meeting point. Only if you'd be able to walk after that meeting, always remember you're visiting The Outlaws.
Hope you have a good time in jail for impersonating someone.

D

Deleted member 46200

You call each other up in the middle of the night.... Okay....

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
With a batting average of 55.37, 13289 runs and 292 wickets in Tests we welcome arguably the best all-rounder of all time Jacques Kallis to The Outlaws

@Na Maloom Afraad @CerealKiller @Fake Passport

I got to admit, I was a little worried about your plan to inflate Sangas price and force others to pay what they did, but it worked perfectly, kudos to you good sir!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got to admit, I was a little worried about your plan to inflate Sangas price and force others to pay what they did, but it worked perfectly, kudos to you good sir!

It won't when he catches all your edges and scores big hundreds against you :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
But he can't bowl..[DOUBLEPOST=1504358058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Although I do agree about the hundreds, player to watch out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread