The PC India-Pakistan XI Team Discussion Thread

Who should be the captain of the IndoPak XI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Viral, now how many players do we need still? KX and h123786 are leaving... afridi118 signing in as all rounder... I guess we need bit more than expected? :rolleyes:

I thought I was in this team.

You can add me now..

Bowler
RF

I didn't add you earlier as I didn't receive confirmation from you. But you have been added to the squad now! Welcome! :cheers

Best of luck guys. Now I am against u:)

I removed my name from the poll!

Good luck against us! :)

name afridi 118
right handed batsmen and right arm bowler
pure allrounder
leg spinner
and
pinch hitter

You have been added as well! Welcome! :cheers :)

And Effine gave me the list with h123786 in it, so I guess he agreed to be in the squad?

I think that we should wait for his confirmation! :)

Viral, now how many players do we need still? KX and h123786 are leaving... afridi118 signing in as all rounder... I guess we need bit more than expected? :rolleyes:

We need 2/3 more players, 1/2 batsmen & a spin bowler, depending on whether h123786 stays in the team or not. We should get these new players soon. :)

Last edited:
What about me as a batsman? I am a pure batsman and an Indian too.:cool:

If there is place in the squad then I would like to get in as a pure RH batsman.

Name: Shan111
Type: Pure batsman
Bat: Right hand Batsman
Bowl: Right Arm Fast

Thanks. Its nice to be in the indo-pak squad.

Ah Shan111 in too. Ex-Soakers? Or still in? I kinda fell out of the loop mid-season.

It's obvious we have the strongest team. (Watch other teams quote this line because they are insecure).

Announcement : Surendar has been elected as the skipper of the Indo-Pak XI! Congrats Suren, captaincy is becoming a habit for you now! :)

And, I have been selected as the vice-captain! :)

Also, we have to find a spin bowler from somewhere now!

Ah Shan111 in too. Ex-Soakers? Or still in? I kinda fell out of the loop mid-season.

Ex-Soaker & a current Warrior! :)

will we be having any practice matches???

Not really, because this international series is going to start off tomorrow! :)

Last edited:
Isn't Siddarth a Kiwi? Sorry if this has been disscussed.

Users who are viewing this thread