The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to use these kits in game. Wasteyouryouth please share the process.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hopefully @Spoobir doesn't mind me hijacking this thread (let me know if you do).

This is my first set of modded bats. Read me attached with instructions how to install (they might not make as much sense because I changed the zip to one file).

If there are ones you don't want, remove the relevant txpx file (don't put in txpx folder) and textures (don't put in the props\bats\textures folder) before creating the blobset.

They will overwrite the existing ones in-game versions.

yeNE58j.jpg
TkJVgHt.jpg
0FqTsUn.jpg
TWs5z5x.jpg
6W49BfA.jpg
EsvRKxl.jpg
KqrXbiM.jpg
yyzTeRj.jpg
LekvVEP.jpg
sHmBjl5.jpg
qVakPfZ.jpg
6NIPMiY.jpg
PI57wha.jpg

These are superb, will any make it to the academy for console players ?

dawg456

Club Cricketer
will all the sponsor packs work correspondingly replacing the correct sponsor ads in the correct countries, if i install em together?
EX: Srilankan sponsor packs work in srilankan grounds while the south African pack works on south african grounds?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
will all the sponsor packs work correspondingly replacing the correct sponsor ads in the correct countries, if i install em together?
EX: Srilankan sponsor packs work in srilankan grounds while the south African pack works on south african grounds?

No, ropes mods are for all created grounds as they all use the same boundary rope texture.

Stumps and pitch ads will replace whatever grounds/match types use those stumps/pitch ads with the modded version. For example a Test mod pack will replace the Magellan pitch ads and stumps.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i put the blobset tool in ashes folder when i open blobset everything shows inside the blob but when i click createblob its says cant find games directry ..

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
MY LED Stump Light is Not working , at the beginning it was working fine but recently i noticed that its not working, can anyone please give me guideline/ solution to solve this issue please.

Users who are viewing this thread