The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
so in the spoobir.txpk download there are two folders;

Rope Mods
txpk

txpk just merges with txpk in the txpk creator folder?
and Rope Mods??? I couldn't find a Rope and Pitches Ad folder????

I am probably just not understanding properly but any assistance would be well received!

Replace the default txpk folder inside Ashes TXPK Creator folder with my one.

Then inside the SL Series folder there is Ropes and Pitch ad folder with txpk file in it, merge that one with the one inside Ashes TXPK Creator folder.

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Dutch

Since we don't have a reference for what the England series sponsor will be I went ahead and made the ad/ropes/stumps based on the recent South Africa tour of Sri Lanka

M5McSLM.png

The stumps replace the default ODI and Test stumps so if you're using a custom match type with different stumps just say and I'll tell you what to rename the DDS files. Plus remember you'll need to use custom stadiums to get the ropes and pitch ad.

If you need help with getting it to work or anything else just say. Make sure you grab my new England kits too! :p

CAN YOU MAKE ROYAL STAG STUMPS

Spoobir

Here's an Indian 2018 test sponsor pack! Contains PayTM stumps and pitch ad plus UltraTech Cement boundary ropes.

4itaftY.jpg

As always readme file is included.

Cheers and enjoy!

Attachments

• India_Test_Pack.zip
    131 KB · Views: 88

Spoobir

A mod I've wanted to do for a while but never got around to. The Duke ball!

wbuVwZe.png

This will replace all of the Kookaburra balls in the game with Dukes, perfect for people playing series in England! Unfortunately, unless @francobaldo1 can help out, there is no way to make it swing like one! :p

My original ball texture and the default Kookaburra logo are included for if you want to switch back.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

Attachments

• Duke Ball.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
D

Dutch

A mod I've wanted to do for a while but never got around to. The Duke ball!

wbuVwZe.png

This will replace all of the Kookaburra balls in the game with Dukes, perfect for people playing series in England! Unfortunately, unless @francobaldo1 can help out, there is no way to make it swing like one! :p

My original ball texture and the default Kookaburra logo are included for if you want to switch back.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
Didnt @francobaldo1 make a swing hack???

Beautiful by the way!

Parth Desai

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It means there is a DDS file in the txpk folder that is not supposed to be there. Confusing as I made sure it was working before I uploaded...

I'll have a look around.

EDIT: Figured it out, I had the Rope Mods folder in the wrong place :facepalm re-uploading now.
I stuck up at "Index was outside the bounds of array" error. What did you do to resolve this error ? I am unable to create Txpk file.... Please help

Parth Desai

Club Captain
English Investec test Stumps and Ropes!

T4fR2Nv.png

How to get:

Download the Investec.zip file below and extract.

Starting with the ropes, paste both boundary DDS files into your Ashes TXPK Creator\txpk\fields\textures folder. (Ensure you are using the txpk folder from my Spoobir txpk file here)

Run TXPK Creator.exe and click Create TXPK. Save the txpk file to your Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\txpk folder. (If you're already using a custom stadium boundary mod then be sure to overwrite/delete that one or it could cause conflict.)

Next paste the stumps DDS file into your Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\textures\stumps folder (create if required)

Finally run the Ashes Blobset Tools.exe, click Create Blobset and you are done!

Hi Spoobir,

Have downloaded your zip for TXPK Creator. Also copied the files from TXPK to the Folder of Ashes TXPK Creator. When it comes to creating the TXPK file, I am struggling to get error "Index was outside the bound of array". Please show the step-by-step procedure on how to resolve this issue ? Getting very less hint fromt he Excel Sheet on how to work out to create TXPK file ? Stuck up at creating Investec Boundries.

Looking for your favourable response.

Thank you.

Spoobir

Hi Spoobir,

Have downloaded your zip for TXPK Creator. Also copied the files from TXPK to the Folder of Ashes TXPK Creator. When it comes to creating the TXPK file, I am struggling to get error "Index was outside the bound of array". Please show the step-by-step procedure on how to resolve this issue ? Getting very less hint fromt he Excel Sheet on how to work out to create TXPK file ? Stuck up at creating Investec Boundries.

Looking for your favourable response.

Thank you.

Hi mate, what does the inside of your txpk folder look like?

Parth Desai

Club Captain

HI I read this entire thread. Realised that the txpk file what I was using is the wrong one. should download the one which you have updated in Investec pack. Thanks... gonna give a try

Users who are viewing this thread