Ashes Cricket hacks: fearsome tweak v0.01

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Many thanks for trying to help, but still can't get it to work.

thank you for testing! i think i missed another small thing, the problem is that on my computer it works so i'm having
trouble to identify the cause. Try this file, if it doesnt work then i'd need to do some research to understand what is wrong.

Attachments

• DBC14scoreboard.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 19

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
It works now. How can you get the current match details to appear?
I look forward to the finished mod. Thanks.

View attachment 209033

it should be soon. If someone can help me with the templates it would be great. Just send me a picture with fonts, background, logos etc.
First version will be "simple", but i'll try to integrate it later in the default hud.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it should be soon. If someone can help me with the templates it would be great. Just send me a picture with fonts, background, logos etc.
First version will be "simple", but i'll try to integrate it later in the default hud.
Can we have something like this for ashes cricket

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
here is the updated Lua Console for Ashes Cricket.

@TemPSaad for your request about the swing boost, download the console, when you are in the game press START, copypaste this code
and press Execute. The swing will be increased. If it works try to change some values to see the effects (when you do this, you have
to remove the line "getFastBowlSwingOrig=TempTable.getFastBowlSwing", so you dont lose the original script). I'll try to add the other things to the script tomorrow.

TempTable=getfenv(_G.import)
TempTable=TempTable.LOADED["ai.bowling.bowlingdisposal"]

getFastBowlSwingOrig=TempTable.getFastBowlSwing

function TempTable.getFastBowlSwing(arg0,arg1,arg2,arg3,arg4,arg5)

SwingValue,Undocumented_1=getFastBowlSwingOrig(arg0,arg1,arg2,arg3,arg4,arg5)

SwingValue=SwingValue*20

if SwingValue>0 then
if (SwingValue<0.4) then
SwingValue=0.4
end

end

if SwingValue<0 then
if (SwingValue>-0.4) then
SwingValue=-0.4
end

end

if SwingValue>0.8 then SwingValue=0.8 end
if SwingValue<-0.8 then SwingValue=-0.8 end

return SwingValue,Undocumented_1

end

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
WoW mate you are a genius , btw what does it change the timing window too apart from random swing?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Also bro can you make one condition like "If swing is big then AI batsmen play n miss or chance will occur" condition? That will revitalize the game.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I can confirm its working , but can't seems to understand the logic , can you plz explain it?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
I can confirm its working , but can't seems to understand the logic , can you plz explain it?

this script finds the amount of swing of the delivery.
when i was bowling i tried some outswinger and the value was very low (0.03). So i added some code to make
the minimum swing 0.40, and the maximum 0.80

After some tests it seems that a value bigger than 0 (like 0.50) will do an outswing, a value smaller (-0.50) will do an inswing (for a right handed
batsman). So the final value will be between -0.80 and 0.80

If you want to experiment, change the last line in:
return 1,Undocumented_1
or
return -1,Undocumented_1

Yes i should be able to add the miss chance based on the amount of swing. Tomorrow i'll try.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
So I change the 0.4 to 0.1 the ball will swing very less but sometimes it will swing huge (0.8) ? Also can you also add the timing window shortening for big moving balls too apart from chances for AI ? This will balance it out for both AI and User.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
So I change the 0.4 to 0.1 the ball will swing very less but sometimes it will swing huge (0.8) ? Also can you also add the timing window shortening for big moving balls too apart from chances for AI ? This will balance it out for both AI and User.

will try today. Yes with 0.1 the ball has less swing.
Please note that there was an update from Big Ant, so the console will not work. I will try to make a new version later.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
will try today. Yes with 0.1 the ball has less swing.
Please note that there was an update from Big Ant, so the console will not work. I will try to make a new version later.

So the probability of less and more swing is directly proportional to the bowler's swing rating? and your script tries to find the swing applied on the current delivery right?

Users who are viewing this thread