1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

Discussion in 'DBC17 - Academy Creations' started by francobaldo1, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Spoobir Thread of the Month March 2018

Spoobir
    National Team:
    Scotland
    Domestic Team:
    Surrey
    [​IMG]

Well, best effort I've ever seen from the AI by a mile. Using the new version of the mod with basically the same shot setting as for the Bangladesh innings. I didn't really play around too much with the run-rate modifier as it's a test match, just boosted it a bit at the end to simulate tailenders hitting out.

Still seems like the AI is incredibly bad at converting 50s to 100s for some reason.

francobaldo1 said thanks for this.
  2. Langeveldt International Coach

Langeveldt
    I've had about 15 50's and no centuries.

I think I will never understand this game, and I really, really hope Ashes cricket doesn't have the same bizarre AI. Like they hit out with the last ball of the over so they seem to get out before 100.

Can anyone manage to get separate over run rates for different batsmen because I still can't.

3. francobaldo1 Fearsome tweak legend...

francobaldo1
    Sons of Pitches PlanetCricket Award Winner
    National Team:
    England
    have you tried very high values? like 100

4. Langeveldt International Coach

Langeveldt
    Yes no luck, it just doesn't appear to stick for each batsman. I was wondering if others could try

5. Spoobir Thread of the Month March 2018

Spoobir
    National Team:
    Scotland
    Domestic Team:
    Surrey
    Yes, it is really crazy that the one century I've seen ever was in a T20. I'm almost positive it must have something to do with the confidence meter but don't really have any ideas of how to possibly fix it.

6. francobaldo1 Fearsome tweak legend...

francobaldo1
    National Team:
    England
    you could try to reduce the bowler confidence, with the option in the scenario editor

@Langeveldt does the runrateball work instead? it should be easy to test it, while runrateover differences are less obvious

i'll make a debug version that shows the run rate value chosen by the AI (both default and custom) so we can see what is happening.
    Maybe the AI chooses to smash the last ball of the over to compensate the lack of runs, so it will stay in the required run rate

7. Langeveldt International Coach

Langeveldt
    The number does not stick when you are inputting it into the hack. So have Cook and Ali batting, and try and set Cook to 3 runs per over and Ali to 4. You will see what i mean. Type in 3 for Cook, set, , and then 4 for Ali, set, , go back to Cook, and he is stuck on the 4 that you typed for Ali.

8. francobaldo1 Fearsome tweak legend...

francobaldo1
    National Team:
    England
    after you press "set run rate" the number it's loaded in memory, it doesnt matter what the it's showing in the box. It's a problem
    of my interface, i admit is not the best. I have checked many times and the input is loaded correctly.

The 2 checkbox "runrateover" and "runrateball" instead show correctly the settings for both batsmen.

9. Langeveldt International Coach

Langeveldt

Ahhh that explains it then. Sorry I assumed that it was reverting back to whatever is in the box.

10. Col. Hans Landa Club Captain

Col. Hans Landa
    AKA:
    The Juice Hunter
    Domestic Team:
    Sunrisers Hyderabad
    Boy oh Boy! I had to uninstall DBC 17 to make way for PES 18. Looks like I've missed out on some gold here. My man @francobaldo1 is going to force me to take DBC 17 out of the morgue like the way he made me do it for DBC14.

11. shawon342 School Cricketer

dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03 How can i download it for DBC14