dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Jaggers

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@blockerdave @WealeyH

I used to follow the 'improved AI batting, making bowling experiences more enjoyable' thread and found my experiences most closely matched yours on the game.

The recent test series has got me back into DBC14 having been put off 17 and the first 20 or so pages of this thread look promising, the last few don't have that much in. My priority is for rewarding/realistic bowling vs the AI, which version is best for this of the files available on the first page? I tend to just use the 'default' teams on legend, but if there were created teams that worked a lot better I would happily use those.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave @WealeyH

I used to follow the 'improved AI batting, making bowling experiences more enjoyable' thread and found my experiences most closely matched yours on the game.

The recent test series has got me back into DBC14 having been put off 17 and the first 20 or so pages of this thread look promising, the last few don't have that much in. My priority is for rewarding/realistic bowling vs the AI, which version is best for this of the files available on the first page? I tend to just use the 'default' teams on legend, but if there were created teams that worked a lot better I would happily use those.

I always used whatever the latest version of the hack was.

raavistar

School Cricketer
So I was playing SA vs Ind and the score was 61/2 early on Day 5 with 300+ runs to win. I started the Mod and put the batsman mentality on Defence and ticked 'play in casual mode'. This caused a whole innings collapse and I got them all out on 78 post lunch.
To add to this none of the wickets were edges. They were caught on Mid Off or Bowled/LBW. Steyn even tried to hit a six and got bowled when they were 8 down. This despite the slider being on defence.

I am using v 2.90

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hi, if you have dbc14 please try the file dbc14Hook and tell me if it works on your
computer, thanks. It just draws a menu in the top left corner.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey @francobaldo1 . I had to disable my antivirus and firewall to open the application. I launched the game and started your app. I captured the screenshot. Here it is-

Check on top left corner.

11.png

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Hey @francobaldo1 . I had to disable my antivirus and firewall to open the application. I launched the game and started your app. I captured the screenshot. Here it is-

Check on top left corner.

11.png

thanks a lot, what windows are you using? currently i tested on win7 on two different pc

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hey guys just got back into cricket game hype anticipating Ashes 2017 on Steam. Is there a way to get the old patches? 0.04 etc I had them saved but cleaned everything I didn't use out a while ago :(

Also what is the difference between earlier patches and v.290?

Thank you!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hey guys what is the best version to play with ? And what is the difference between them...the last version I played was 1.02

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Hey guys what is the best version to play with ? And what is the difference between them...the last version I played was 1.02

hi nutshot, i reuploaded 0.04 if you are interested. Try the last 2 or 3 versions also, where the error chance of the batsman was based on the average of their skills.
I dont remember the other differences though.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
hi nutshot, i reuploaded 0.04 if you are interested. Try the last 2 or 3 versions also, where the error chance of the batsman was based on the average of their skills.
I dont remember the other differences though.

Thank you so much, I can't remember what patch I got the most enjoyment out of 0.04 or 1.02...was there ever a 1.03? or 1.04?

I remember playing with your patch (reading back my old posts) and I had some amazing matches, so life like and great. I don't have Ashes 17 yet so this is keeping me more than entertained thanks to your patch. Will try your others too!

Users who are viewing this thread