dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Badambassador

School Cricketer
Hey Franco,

Downloaded the tweak and like a few other people have mentioned, I'm getting a hit from my antivirus. I notice earlier in this thread you've addressed this (and I've done my own research into files generated from Cheat Engine getting false positives) but I was wondering if you'd be able to post a hash of the zip file you've uploaded for me and anyone like me who's a bit paranoid? There's always the possibility that someone's replaced the original file that you've uploaded with one that has a cheeky little trojan in it - unlikely I know, but as I said, I'm paranoid!

No worries if you don't want to, just figured it was worth asking.

Cheers!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey Franco,

Downloaded the tweak and like a few other people have mentioned, I'm getting a hit from my antivirus. I notice earlier in this thread you've addressed this (and I've done my own research into files generated from Cheat Engine getting false positives) but I was wondering if you'd be able to post a hash of the zip file you've uploaded for me and anyone like me who's a bit paranoid? There's always the possibility that someone's replaced the original file that you've uploaded with one that has a cheeky little trojan in it - unlikely I know, but as I said, I'm paranoid!

No worries if you don't want to, just figured it was worth asking.

Cheers!

hi, all files are posted by me on this forum, i think it's safe enough.
this is for version 2.90 zip
md5: 6F824581477E997EC67637B13029AF07
sha1: 8DA325799FD669FCD54D512EF63D1BD9BFEE3D86

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for indulging me, much appreciated!

Yeah, as @francobaldo1 said, it's legit. False positives happen all the time with Antivirus software. Most likely it's flagging it because it doesn't know what it is.

Ajaj82

Club Cricketer
Hi Franco, I'm afraid I can't get the tweak working. I've followed all your instructions and used multiple versions but I can never change the batsman's skill rating so am unsure whether the mod is actually working. I realise it's a bit of an impossible question but do you have any advice so that I can get it to work? Thanks a lot for your time.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
hi, i will add a help file to the archive (dont know why i didnt before). However, in most versions you have to load the game and the program, then press
START on the program and wait until it loads (it can take 10-30 seconds). In the last versions then activate the option "change batsman skill" and select
a low value on the slider (default should be 12, try to use 1 or 2). Batsmen should now make mistakes every ball.
Keep the program opened in the background, dont close it. If it still doesnt work, maybe you can try the "minigame" program (it's in the
first post) and tell me if that works.
@Ajaj82

Last edited:

Marcd89

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi, i will add a help file to the archive (dont know why i didnt before). However, in most versions you have to load the game and the program, then press
START on the program and wait until it loads (it can take 10-30 seconds). In the last versions then activate the option "change batsman skill" and select
a low value on the slider (default should be 12, try to use 1 or 2). Batsmen should now make mistakes every ball.
Keep the program opened in the background, dont close it. If it still doesnt work, maybe you can try the "minigame" program (it's in the
first post) and tell me if that works.
@Ajaj82
Hi Mate,

Can you or anyone else recommend a skill setting that doesn't ruin the game? Right now I'm bowling over and over again, great deliveries etc but just can not get the wickets. If the ball would miss the stumps by 1mm the batsmen might miss it but it will hit the stumps then its impossible for them to miss.

I'd like to get rewarded for decent bowling but not make it that it's super easy to get wickets so what kind of settings would provide a balance? Anyone?

Thanks

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Hi Mate,

Can you or anyone else recommend a skill setting that doesn't ruin the game? Right now I'm bowling over and over again, great deliveries etc but just can not get the wickets. If the ball would miss the stumps by 1mm the batsmen might miss it but it will hit the stumps then its impossible for them to miss.

I'd like to get rewarded for decent bowling but not make it that it's super easy to get wickets so what kind of settings would provide a balance? Anyone?

Thanks

in the latest version the batsmen mistakes are based on their average skill. When you play you can see in the small window of the program
the average skill of the batsmen. So a good way to play is to edit the skills of the team in the Academy.
I'd use values between 30-40, for example if the skill of the player is 30 it means that he has a chance to make a mistake every 30 ball.

Marcd89

Club Cricketer
in the latest version the batsmen mistakes are based on their average skill. When you play you can see in the small window of the program
the average skill of the batsmen. So a good way to play is to edit the skills of the team in the Academy.
I'd use values between 30-40, for example if the skill of the player is 30 it means that he has a chance to make a mistake every 30 ball.
How does that work along with the Skill bar? That defaults to 12? Does that override the academy?

Do you mean I have to lower the skill of every Batter to between 40-50?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
How does that work along with the Skill bar? That defaults to 12? Does that override the academy?

Do you mean I have to lower the skill of every Batter to between 40-50?

yes the skill bar will override the value from Academy. Yes lowering the skills will make the batsmen do more mistakes,
they still play well enough even with skill reduced

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
somebody recommend me which is best hack from your experience because v290 we can able to fix the A1 mind set thats not fair it mustbe happen automatically, and there is problem is adjusting the slider of skill dravid and gayle playing same aggerstion when batting together thats why i am aking

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
hack v290 only for a1 batting and not for human? and this hack change aggressive in A1 bowling too...PLEASE reply[DOUBLEPOST=1498912525][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes the skill bar will override the value from Academy. Yes lowering the skills will make the batsmen do more mistakes,
they still play well enough even with skill reduced

hack v290 only for a1 batting and not for human? and this hack change aggressive in A1 bowling too...PLEASE reply

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
hack v290 only for a1 batting and not for human? and this hack change aggressive in A1 bowling too...PLEASE reply[DOUBLEPOST=1498912525][/DOUBLEPOST]

hack v290 only for a1 batting and not for human? and this hack change aggressive in A1 bowling too...PLEASE reply

it works only for AI batting. The aggression modifier is only manual, i think there will be other updates for dbc14, maybe not by me.

Users who are viewing this thread