Profile Flag
England
Rory Burn's New Balance TC 1260
855226-reuters-2.jpg

New-Balance-TC-1260.png

Last edited:

ImLucifer

School Cricketer
Well folks, I started to look into making the patch but I decided after all of this work trying to perfect things it just wasn't right to not have the right bats so the patch will be delayed until I've finished this, I won't make every single bat but I will make most of them, certainly for the batsmen. I haven't been able to find any of the bats the players were using during the 2019 Ashes series available for download on this site so if somebody wants to help, that would be amazing, I'm mainly using google image search to verify which bat each individual was using during the series. Also, if somebody wants to help but is incapable of making bats I'd appreciate someone installing them and trying them out in-game to let me know if they look ok as I don't have time to check currently.

First up is Jason Roy's New Balance DC 1080
jason-roy.jpg

New-Balance-DC1080.png
I Wish, had time for you to ease your work but I'm to busy with my Schedule that i really can't make out of it.
BTW great going mate I'm really looking forward for your STUFFS
And thanks for making this 10 year old game alive
Good Luck!

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I Wish, had time for you to ease your work but I'm to busy with my Schedule that i really can't make out of it.
BTW great going mate I'm really looking forward for your STUFFS
And thanks for making this 10 year old game alive
Good Luck!

That's ok, at least you provide me some feedback and save me from just talking to myself! I'm still hoping to encourage anyone who has time to get involved but looks like it's not going to happen now, I've nearly finished everything anyway. I will say though that at least I was able to source some useful things in the Download Forum that were made by other users in the past which have saved me time so I haven't had to do absolutely everything myself!

I noticed a few things that were not correct about the DC 1080 & TC 1260 bats so I've fixed them. I'd like to get the grey to look a bit more metallic but this will have to do I guess, time to move onto the other bats.

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@AshesCricket2019 Try making bat using Scratch to get perfect And HD BAT

Not sure what you mean by 'Scratch'.

Whilst they are not perfect, I think the bats are pretty good quality, comparing them to other bats I have downloaded for this game in the past at least. Since it's the first time I've ever tried to make bats there might be some bugs that need fixing - I'm still working it out and yet to actually have a look at any of the ones I've made so far in-game. Also I'm working with whatever images I can find of the players and their bats to verify the bats the players were using in the first test at Edgbaston - because throughout the series most of the players made small changes to their bats/the appearance of their bats which doesn't make my life easier either.

I'm just doing the best I can, I wanted some help to do things like bats/pads/gloves and was hoping some users would volunteer because it would have meant I could get to making the patcher and release that quicker and to be honest I have already spent too much time on this project - but that didn't materialise.

If any expert bat maker wants to improve my work then I would love that, just let me know and I will happily provide you the Photoshop files :)

Last edited:

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Not sure what you mean by 'Scratch'.

Whilst they are not perfect, I think the bats are pretty good quality, comparing them to other bats I have downloaded for this game in the past at least. Since it's the first time I've ever tried to make bats there might be some bugs that need fixing - I'm still working it out and yet to actually have a look at any of the ones I've made so far in-game. Also I'm working with whatever images I can find of the players and their bats to verify the bats the players were using in the first test at Edgbaston - because throughout the series most of the players made small changes to their bats/the appearance of their bats which doesn't make my life easier either.

I'm just doing the best I can, I wanted some help to do things like bats/pads/gloves and was hoping some users would volunteer because it would have meant I could get to making the patcher and release that quicker and to be honest I have already spent too much time on this project - but that didn't materialise.

If any expert bat maker wants to improve my work then I would love that, just let me know and I will happily provide you the Photoshop files :)
@Bigil @mesushant
Scratch means Making bats stickers part by part
Check This tutorial which is made for cricket 07

Attachments

• Prakastic Bat Making Tutorial.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread