Ashes Cricket hacks: fearsome tweak v0.01

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@francobaldo1 ,can you please make tweaks app(Like DBC 17) which can make hitting sixes tough and increase edges???

actually i thought the update from Big Ant would come earlier, and i was waiting for it. "Officially" it's only avalaible to beta testers for now, however
there is a simple solution to enable the beta version:
goo.gl/e6rdqH

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
actually i thought the update from Big Ant would come earlier, and i was waiting for it. "Officially" it's only avalaible to beta testers for now, however
there is a simple solution to enable the beta version:
goo.gl/e6rdqH
Thats the real beata process..Thanks..

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
working on some custom graphic mods right now. If someone has dbc14 installed, can you check this file?
it should draw a scoreboard on the screen (for now just a static image taken from Sky). Probably will only
work on windows 7

usage:
copy the file in the same folder of dbc14.
Open the mod program, when you are in the menu, press START and wait a couple of seconds. Then, move the mouse on top left
corner and click "show summary" to turn it on/off

Attachments

• DBC14scoreboard1.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 49

Varun7

Batman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this is what it should do. I will use the Sky overlay.

@Varun81

Fantabulous brother,i am sure to run this with my copy of dbc14 and how did you manage to do this awesome stuff?
And like sky sports can you make for star sports and super sports because they are my favourite.
And does this work on windows 10.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Fantabulous brother,i am sure to run this with my copy of dbc14 and how did you manage to do this awesome stuff?
And like sky sports can you make for star sports and super sports because they are my favourite.
And does this work on windows 10.

I'm testing on dbc14, but i want to convert it for Ashes soon hopefully. I'm going to install win10 (on a dual boot if possible) so i can
make it compatible. The real reason is actually that i want to play Sea of Thieves, it requires win10 ^^

-how did you manage to do this awesome stuff?
This is me in 1986. Not so difficult to make these mods, by the way.

franco3.jpg

Varun7

Batman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm testing on dbc14, but i want to convert it for Ashes soon hopefully. I'm going to install win10 (on a dual boot if possible) so i can
make it compatible. The real reason is actually that i want to play Sea of Thieves, it requires win10 ^^

-how did you manage to do this awesome stuff?
This is me in 1986. Not so difficult to make these mods, by the way.

View attachment 208802
Best wishes keep rocking !!!!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
fixed a possible problem, redownload if you want to test it and it wasnt working before (still only for win 7 probably)

steve121157

Banned
I have dbc 14 and Windows 7, but can't get this to work.
I have put the four files in the dbc 14 folder that has data-0.blobset.pc Is that correct? Nothing comes up in the top left (show summary) as shown in your video.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
I have dbc 14 and Windows 7, but can't get this to work.
I have put the four files in the dbc 14 folder that has data-0.blobset.pc Is that correct? Nothing comes up in the top left (show summary) as shown in your video.

Have you used the file with the fix? (it's in the post above yours).

wait until the game is in the main menu and then press START on the mod program. After a couple of seconds it should work. Thanks for trying!

steve121157

Banned
Yes, I've used the fixed version, but no luck it's not working for some reason. It looks a great addition too. Would love to see it in the game. You don't have to start a new match do you?

Users who are viewing this thread