The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Logos are located in \data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\club_logos.

I would guess you'll have to replace the logos in every one of those folders. Create a \ui\club_logos path with each folder inside Ashes Mods then put the logos you want to edit in there.

For DDS editing the best free software is probably Gimp with this plugin.
Can you please tell me where in the game we can find these logos?? I won't to find any in game,even after creating blobset by putting logos in "Ashes Mods/UI...."

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Can you please tell me where in the game we can find these logos?? I won't to find any in game,even after creating blobset by putting logos in "Ashes Mods/UI...."

You have them sorted into the proper subfolders inside club_logos right?

ikjfoRc.png

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
You have them sorted into the proper subfolders inside club_logos right?

ikjfoRc.png
Yes I got it now,In game it will show in team identify-team logo....

But problem is that we cannot resize & move it on uniform.

Spoobir

New sponsor pack for the Royal London ODIs! (could also be used for the English One-Day competition if you wish)

YYLwijK.jpg

Rope replacements for all created stadiums, stumps replace Gillette flashing stumps used in default ODI mode and pitch-ad replaces the Magellan one wherever it appears.

Installation readme included as usual.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

Attachments

• Royal_London_ODI_Pack.zip
    259.1 KB · Views: 81

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Here is my first version of the new 2018 England limited over kits!

UKiUzIY.png

As of now there is not that many images of the new kits to go on so there will be more updates/tweaks in the future as more images are released. For example they are both still wearing the same 2017 pants and as far as I know we don't have any ideas what the new T20 cap will look like, so for now I have created my own placeholder design. I may also look at editing the normal/spec maps as well.

Installation instructions included.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
This isn't working for me..I did everything that the readme file said upto 'Create a blobset'..It took more than an hour to get done and then after booting the game up,there were no changes in the English kits..I have the 0.5 version of Ashes Blobset tools.

Spoobir

This isn't working for me..I did everything that the readme file said upto 'Create a blobset'..It took more than an hour to get done and then after booting the game up,there were no changes in the English kits..I have the 0.5 version of Ashes Blobset tools.

Can you take a screenshot of what your Ashes Blobset Tools window looks like?

Spoobir

In your Ashes_Location.txt file change it to this -

D:\Ashes\

It's missing the backslash at the end.

Thanks mate, thought it might be a Location.txt issue but usually it just says "cannot find file" or something like that.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Hi everyone.

I've been having a tweak with some textures in the PC version using @Wouldubeinta's Blobset Tools and thought I'd share some of these with you.

Wow! My Game is looking absolutely amazing with all this graphic mods! Top Stuff! Can I expect Anything more? let's say, all the emblems and logos and Then more turf designs etc!

Users who are viewing this thread