The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Also @Spoobir. Can you plz check if we can make grounds like this by replacing grass texture with pitch texture. Hope you got an idea on what i mean.
G-0.jpg images (17).jpeg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Spoobir is there any chance of replacing faces with this tool? Plz dont troll me. Just checking whether there is any possibility.
From what I have seen.. I think it would be possible but I don't think it would be worth the time and effort to replace them and in most cases I doubt they would look better than what can be done in the academy. And you'd probably only be able to replace Australian and English faces.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@sonimrajk The face textures can most likely be changed BUT I'm not sure how changing the actual mesh models of the heads works at all. So for example if you tried to change Steve Smith into Virat Kohli then you would most likely end up with Kohli's face pasted over Smith's head shape with his hairstyle as well. Also like Waste says there is probably no way we can get photos as detailed as the scans that Big Ant use so they would end up looking subpar.

In terms of the grass I've managed to get it the right colour but the lawn striping makes it look very weird so trying to sort that at the moment.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@sonimrajk The face textures can most likely be changed BUT I'm not sure how changing the actual mesh models of the heads works at all. So for example if you tried to change Steve Smith into Virat Kohli then you would most likely end up with Kohli's face pasted over Smith's head shape with his hairstyle as well. Also like Waste says there is probably no way we can get photos as detailed as the scans that Big Ant use so they would end up looking subpar.

In terms of the grass I've managed to get it the right colour but the lawn striping makes it look very weird so trying to sort that at the moment.
I'm also not certain that you'd actually be able to apply the face to anyone other than Steve Smith (in that example) or edit his details to make him Virat Kohli.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I'm also not certain that you'd actually be able to apply the face to anyone other than Steve Smith (in that example) or edit his details to make him Virat Kohli.

True. Wouldy could probably figure out how to do it but I don't think he even owns the game.

But, if Steve Smith ever decides to start batting while wearing clown makeup. I'll have it covered!

Users who are viewing this thread