The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

outbreak

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tom Jones Enthusiasts is my main team. My franchise is Pocarr.

nope, no league. hasn't been for a long time. if a few more from here have team we could probably sort a small one out, though.

I challenged your franchise, your main team would just wipe the floor with me. My team is North Eastern Magic.

outbreak

Club Captain
One thing I notice in my admittedly limited time with the game (I started a team months back but lost interest and preferred ftp) is that while I much prefer the features and lay out in ftp the match engine in battrick seems much more realistic to me. Is that actually the case or just a coincident of the games I've had so far? In ftp it seems nearly every game I'm hitting 300+ scores and having players score 100 off 50 balls all the time with out even being set to aggresive where as in battrick it seems like players actually struggle more early in the innings then build up some runs at a realistic run rate.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I haven't paid enough attention lately to compare. But I recall people preferring the ftp match engine. Maybe it's worse for playing bots or in matches between new teams, but better as teams mature?

not really sure.

outbreak

Club Captain
The feedback\lay out\stats\perks\usability is definitely better but I've found even in games against real teams rated similar to me the scores are usually 350+, wickets fall but the run rates are high, it seems more optimized for the t20 game maybe. Your right that it must get tougher as the ratings increase though because when you look at top level players a lot of them have much lower averages than I'm getting in the mid to lower leagues. Must be something with how it scales I guess.

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

outbreak

Club Captain
There is one, like the depth of tactics to be used and the feature of changing tactics even between sessions. Though, I am still a fan of battrick but this site is not bad as well, play both of them equally, more than FTP.
Cricket Championship - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Thanks. I found cricket championship after my post and am currently playing ftp,cc and battrick. I like ftp's lay out and management the most but it's game engine is a bit unrealistic and now that I'm set with a good squad of 20-24 year olds I'm on auto pilot a bit. CC I like the match engine the the FC system and it's probably my favourite. Battrick just feels like it needs an overhaul to bring it in to modern times.

Users who are viewing this thread