General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | Magazine "THE JUST FOR FUN MAGAZINE"

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Something is cooking up between :bat: @Naman Thakur and :bwl: @Bellatrix Lestrange

Blushing !!!!

giphy.gif

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
"THE JUST FOR FUN MAGAZINE"
ARTICLE 4.3

TEAMS REVIEW

First, I do apologize for making many wait for this review. Thanks for the interest many have shown on my work. So let's get started.

Naman Thakur @Naman Thakur RHB :bat: ★★★★
Nilay Shah @Nilay_60 RHB - RMF :bat: ★★ | ★ :bwl:
Andrin Issac @Andrin Issac LHB :bat: ★★★★
Talha Hayat @CerealKiller RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Neptune Gaming @NePtuNe Gaming RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Ahmed Leo @ahmedleo414 RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Ravi Shastri @D.K. Goel RHB - LM :bat: ★★★ | ★★ :bwl:
Navin Gandhi @NaviN GandhI LHB - LMF :bat: ★★ | ★★ :bwl:
Asad Raza @AsadRM RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Brittany Bevab @Bevab WKB - RHB :wkb: ★★★★
Choo-Choo Locomotive @El Loco WKB - RHB :wkb: ★★★★
Chandler Bing :os: LHB - LM :bat: ★★★★ | ★★★★ :bwl:
Joey Tribbiani :os: RHB - LS :bat: ★★★ | ★★★ :bwl:
Matt W @MattW RHB - RMF :bwl: ★★★★★
Jethalal Gada @Akshay. RHB - OS :bwl: ★★★★
Manish Reddy @Manish. RHB - RF :bwl: ★★★★
Parth Dedhia @Parth D RHB - LMF :bwl: ★★★★★

Finally, a team with a decent bowling attack in their base squad and at the same time they have a strong batting line up too. This is the only team which as choose two allrounders as their Star players, this is a plus that both the Star players will be able to contribute towards Bat and Ball.

The fact that they went with two allrounders as a star player proves that they have a well balanced based squad.

I know this review is coming late and this team as already announced how they are going to use their extra Abilities and being one of the players in this squad I don't want to comment on how they used the abilities. I think we just have to wait and watch if they did the right thing.

But I have to add this, If the extra abilities are not in the picture and Star Players are not allowed to play, this would have been the Top team without any doubt. I have to say "Good job by both the owners".:clap

Good Luck to the team and players.

Strength: Balanced
Weakness: Balanced (The real weakness is the extra ability and star players provided to other teams)
Total Ability: 80 ★
Ones to Watch (Excluding Star Players): Parth Dedhia

Naman Thakur @Naman Thakur RHB :bat: ★★★★
Andrin Issac @Andrin Issac LHB :bat: ★★★★
Talha Hayat @CerealKiller RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Neptune Gaming @NePtuNe Gaming RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Ahmed Leo @ahmedleo414 RHB :bat: ★★★★★
Brittany Bevab @Bevab WKB - RHB :wkb: ★★★★
Chandler Bing :os: LHB - LM :bat: ★★★★ | ★★★★ :bwl:
Joey Tribbiani :os: RHB - LS :bat: ★★★ | ★★★ :bwl:
Matt W @MattW RHB - RMF :bwl: ★★★★★
Manish Reddy @Manish. RHB - RF :bwl: ★★★★
Parth Dedhia @Parth D RHB - LMF :bwl: ★★★★★

With this, I complete my Team review. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to have fun on the field. Good luck to all the teams and players.:cheers

Check out my previous articles If you ain't too busy.

The Begining
Article 1
Article 2
Article 2.1
Article 2.2
Article 3
Article 4 - Team Review "Lannisters"
Article 4.1 - Team Review "The Royal Mavericks"
Article 4.2 - Team Review "Xtreme Rebelz"

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

"LETS JUST TALK - E01"

1491401468-freddie-flintoff.jpg
Special Guest: Yash Hirani AKA "Negi" of TCPL2 @Yash.
Welcome Mr.Yash, First of all, I like to thank you for agreeing to do this interview for our readers. We all know you have a tight schedule with practice and being part of the league management will take a chunk of your time, So I like to thank you once again and let's jump into the interview.

You are nicknamed the "Richie Rich" of TPCL 2 due to the whooping price you went for in the auction, did you expect this? Did you know there will be demand for you?

Actually I am being nicknamed Negi... I don't remember if you were part of the PCPL S6... The nickname comes from that season with @zwarrior being the most expensive and not performing well at all...

As for the question... Yes I did expect to be one of the highest paid players because of the high demand for active players. Being an active member, also being a simulator, and most importantly an old member of PC, teams did want me in their squads.

It was for this high price, I rejected an offer to become marquee for Wildcats. I wanted to see how I dare at the auction because the last two seasons I had been a marquee only.

Good to know that, so you think you will follow the old tradition? or break it and give a new meaning to the nickname "Negi"?

No not at all. I have been a stellar performer in the past two seasons, ending up in the Team of the Tournament both times, and I believe I will this time too. Last two times I missed the Player of the Tournament by a whisker, losing to @Iodide. Hope to follow the same kind of form.

So what you are saying is since @Iodide is not there in this season you have a chance at the "Player of the Tournament" is it?

OF Course. That man was a beast. Star all-rounder in both the last two seasons.

Well I guess you are being very humble here, anyway tell me now, being an All-rounder, how important do you think your role will be in your squad?

I think I'll play a very important role in the team, especially in the FC format. Being one of the few 3 star + 3 star all rounders, I can be change the match in both departments.

Even in my team reviews, I predicted you to be the player to watch out for in the team but if you had to pick someone from your team, who would it be?

The player to watch out for from our team, would be Gayle Storm and our wicket keeper Dikshansh Darshan. Both of them are active participators of the Cricket Leagues forum and can change the match on their heads easily. Van Divine, who I have also played within The Saints, also could be one of the X Factors of our team.

Interesting, Which team do you think will give a challenge for you and your team in the field?

Lannisters no doubt. They have most of the active players, good team combination and the core which made them the best team last season. The other teams also are exciting. Overall, this tournament is gonna be frickin awesome

Well no doubt in that.

Since you are part of the core league management. I have to ask you this. There is a mixed view on the rules stating that Teams can buy Ability using Vcash? what is your take on that? does it give an edge for the team with Cash over the team without cash? does it make the tournament unbalanced?

I think its fine. The tournament allows 5 attribute points to each team for free. After that, every team has players who have unhindered resources of vCash. All in all, It is not that bad.

I am asking this to you because the rumour is specially stated toward you and your team saying that "Negi" being the rich kid of the tournament will be helping the team owners gain that extra ability. What is your take on that statement?

Lol! I may be the rich kid from the auction, but there are people much much much richer than me in other teams.

Could you point out any particular team?

Almost every team have rich owners. Lannisters - Modi Wildcats - Cerealkiller Rebelz - PresEvil and AliB

Also when we are talking about Cash and Rich team owners, we can't deny the fact about match-fixing, it has been rumoured that few people have got extra Vcash from the "Cash Rich owner" to underperform. Well, it is also rumoured in the Underworld that being FC leagues official you have agreed to rig the matches of few Rich owners? how would you like to respond to this Allegation?

Those who believe this. You're right :p

Just kidding, In some fun banter, we may just talk about match fixing here and there, but the tournament will be fair and without any cheating. If anyone believes that cheating has been done, they can complain at this no. 1800-WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK :p

That should be very assuring for all our readers I guess, Once again thank you for your time and it was a pleasure. Good luck to you in the tournament, May the best team win.

I have to say, I am convinced that the tournament is not rigged from Yash's honest responses. But this just proves that he is legit, what about the rest of the members? let's keep digging to find the truth as the tournament progress. Until then I let you guys voice out your opinion.

Let the Tournament Begin...

The Begining
Article 1
Article 2
Article 2.1
Article 2.2
Article 3
Article 4.3 - Team Review "West Coast Wildcats"

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

"POST MATCH CHAT"

"LO Match 1, Royal Mavericks vs West Coast Wildcats at Motera Stadium"

ROYAL MAVERICKS WON THE TOSS AND ELECTED TO BAT FIRST

ROYAL MAVERICKS 244/3 (40.0)
Gokul Raj Kamaraj 105 (94)
Parth Dedhia 2W (5.0)

WEST COAST WILDCATS 247/5 (39.0)
Neptune Gaming 70 (77)
Vijay Mallya 2W (8.0)

West Coast Wildcats won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Neptune Gaming

Thanks for being with us here today, That was an incredible game.

As a Skipper, you would be really happy with this victory. How important is this victory for you personally and to your team?

I always believe in the importance of starting off with a victory to provide positive momentum early in a campaign and to get off to a fantastic start like this is wonderful and should give both the team and myself confidence in future matches.

Do you think you guys made any mistakes in the pitch? like you know a few areas which you feel like as a team you have to improve?

It's hard to fault the bowlers on a pitch that doesn't assist them and I have total faith in them to help us win matches in the near future and improve. As again, I believe minor tweaks should be the way forward rather than anything major.

Well I think Neptune did justice to your faith, Right Neptune? First Man of the Match award of the season, how do you feel?

Delighted that I could contribute.

As an Opener, What was your game plan while chasing 245 in 40 Overs?

I knew that our skipper and the all-rounders could accelerate so I played the job of an anchor. Needed to be at the crease for at least 25-30 overs

What is your take on the pitch? was it acting differently from the first innings or was it the same?

Remained pretty similar, we paced our innings better and that's why we won.

I think that should have given you more confidence that the pitch did not change much, Your innings towards the end of the innings made sure you guys crossed the winning line, what was actually running in your mind? did you have any doubt anywhere or were you confident that you can make it?

The approach personally was to take it over by over without looking at the final target. Keep reassessing the target while moving steadily closer. I won't lie if I said I had no doubts whatsoever but I knew that the longer I stayed in, we always had a chance and should be believing in ourselves.

Well your approach as given a victory to the team, hope it continues. Do you think the team which you went with today is your best? or do you see the need to make some tweaks in the upcoming matches?

We always look internally and have constructive discussions on deciding the final playing XI and I don't expect that to change even after a victory. As always, we will look at the opposition side and the pitch before finalising the starting eleven. Was the team that we went with today the best? I think the balance it offers is very good but I wouldn't mind having an extra all-rounder should the need arise. We do have a certain all-rounder who led us to victory in the warm-up waiting in the bench after all.. ;)

Well when you put it so nicely, I have to bring this topic. What about your benchwarmers? Do you think they have the potential to crack into the playing XI? Anyone, in particular, we can look forward in the upcoming matches.

Wouldn't be wise of me to single out individuals who could potentially be dropped, would it? :D In all seriousness though, I wouldn't expect any major decisions to be made in the near future as I would like to see the team play a couple of games before deciding on major moves.

As long as you win games, it won't matter I guess. Good luck to you and your team for future games.

Cheers mate.

Moving to you, Do you feel the need for any change in your team?

We are winning, so there are no glaring issues however some promising players were left out last game and maybe they should play next game

I guess you both are on the same page. Hope you continue performing and entertain our readers.

I sure hope so too

Thank you for your time, you guys can Join your teammates now for the celebration

Will catch you guys another day with another game.

The Begining
Article 1
Article 2
Article 2.1
Article 2.2
Article 3
Article 4.3 - Team Review "West Coast Wildcats"
LETS JUST TALK - E01 With Yash Hirani AKA "Negi" of TCPL2

Users who are viewing this thread