Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Changing the font changes the opinion! wow...

Just Kidding.. I know it's bad.. What do you expect from two newbies in graphics?
Why did you quote my post here?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
We succeeded in our tactic of making you pay a ton of money on a 7,000$ player :D

Please remind me after the auctions to show you something :D you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Whilst you all thought you are succeeding in making us spend more than we where supposed to, we secretly planned to get as much players with PCPL match experience as possible. And we've succeeded, excluding the Star players, all but Yash Hirani @Hydron & Anthony Davids @Akshay291 has previous PCPL experience, and we've purchased training for both of them. So please do quote this post after The Saints has been crowned PCPL Season 6 winners!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
saints-1-png.175062

New improved Saints team Jerseys compliments of @Ali.

Jersey front.png Jersey gibbs.png
Jersey Bond.png Jersey Kurt.png Jersey Jack.pngJersey Struwig.png Jersey Yash.pngJersey Padhy.png Jersey Samuels.pngJersey VC.png Jersey Fenil.pngJersey Aalay.png Jersey akshay.pngJersey Andrin.png Jersey Baahubali.pngJersey Siddant.png
@Aalay | @Akshay291 | @Jack Ryder | @Samuels | @VC the slogger | @Hydron | @Fenil | @Saroj padhy | @Andrin Issac | @Siddhant007 | @Baahubali | @kurtkz

Users who are viewing this thread