The Spin on Sport Podcast

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
http://spinonsport.podomatic.com

The Spin on Sport - Giving a whole new Spin on things!

The latest and greatest podcast by a Planetcricket member! Covers sport in general!

Episode 1
Welcome to the 1st episode of The Spin on Sport. The podcast that gives you a whole new spin on things. In this episode we have Aussie McDonalds worker Matthew Dufty as a guest co-host and an interesting interview with Yorkshireman and Kevin Pieterson haired Shaun Briggs to discuss the England in India and Australia in South Africa cricket tours and the latest football from the English Premiership and the European Champions League.

Download from the above link

The Spin said:

The Spin on Sport - Giving a whole new Spin on things!

The latest and greatest podcast by a Planetcricket member! Covers sport in general!

Episode 1
Welcome to the 1st episode of The Spin on Sport. The podcast that gives you a whole new spin on things. In this episode we have Aussie McDonalds worker Matthew Dufty as a guest co-host and an interesting interview with Yorkshireman and Kevin Pieterson haired Shaun Briggs to discuss the England in India and Australia in South Africa cricket tours and the latest football from the English Premiership and the European Champions League.

Download from the above link
Wahey, excellent! Been waiting for this!

Kevin Pieterson haired am I, im not bald, not yet anyway :p

No, it's the bleached half-crescented mulleted mohawk! ;)

I'm listening to the podcast at the moment. Good work so far.

duffarama said:
No, it's the bleached half-crescented mulleted mohawk! ;)

I'm listening to the podcast at the moment. Good work so far.
Thats the one, that is what we will call it from now on :p

The sound quality isnt that great, I hope YC sounds better than this duffy!

Good work Spin none the less, when can we expect the next episode?

Briggs, you can expect the next episode in 2 weeks. As for the sound problems, Ill have to apologise for that. We had some technical issues with your segment (as you will know) with backgroud noise and with Duffs as his microphone played up

sid, yes, I hope this is more successful than YC. And it will be!

So what did everyone think?

Post feedback here or at spinonsport.podomatic.com

i like it but when changing between people the sound quality is quite bad i couldnt hear some one so i turned up the sound then suddenly some one shout. Just a opinion otherwise great work!

Pretty good work Chez! Except for the audio quality at certain places. Good effort. Reps to you, Duffers and Briggsey.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the sound quality, both Briggs and Duff had problems with mics

New Episode - The Spin on Sport Persidential Special Edition

This is the 1st Spin on Sport Special Edition! Today we welcome President George Bush to our studio to talk about America. A must listen to episode!

Users who are viewing this thread