The Worst Ever World Cup....

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the worst ever world cup i watching in my life.
If we talk about player
No Bret lee,Shoaib Akhtar , M asif.
And teams
No Pakistan and could be India.
and one of the worstest thing happened is bob murdered.
How we forget this world cup.

Sagacious

Club Cricketer
Yes I agree with you.

BD & Ireland in the super-8 , that itself is a big joke.

Sagacious

Club Cricketer
shery_rsa said:
bangladesh could be, but ireland how i believe.

We have seen the real strength of BD in the SL match. Their bowling is poor and all the batsmen are vulnerable against quality bowling! That Tamim is just an over hyped player.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Did Ireland beat West Indies or somthing?

And yeah for some reason this World Cup does not have the flair, I mean Ireland and stuff .....I wont go on about it because some people believe Ireland won fair and square....and the biggest thing is all that lead to Bob's death!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
shery_rsa said:
This is the worst ever world cup i watching in my life.
If we talk about player
No Bret lee,Shoaib Akhtar , M asif.
And teams
No Pakistan and could be India.
and one of the worstest thing happened is bob murdered.
How we forget this world cup.

Although the absence of Brett Lee, Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif has taken away the excitement that they bring to the sport, but it has given a chance for young players to bowl on the front line and gain some valuable experience.

Pakistan and India are no longer in the tournament because they did not play well enough to qualify for the Super Eight stage. Simple as that.

Bob Woolmer's murder will dominate off field, but it has little relation to the on field activities after the event. There were no forfeited matches or the like.

Sagacious said:

I fail to see how Bangladesh and Ireland's inclusion in the Super Eight stage is a "big joke". They played better than the other teams in their groups. Again, it's as simple as that.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
and don`t forget the words of jamaican PM before starts of world cup"No body can forget this World Cup"

Indyan

Club Cricketer
Cricketwise it hasnt been so bad actually. Ireland and Bangladesh's good performances, shock exits of two popular nations have set things up nicely.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sagacious said:
Yes I agree with you.

Only last week everyone was knocking the associates for being to weak to compete at the WC; now we're knocking them for doing well?

D

Deleted member 13648

Ireland and Bangladesh have shown fantastic team spirit, they've stood up and said we aren't going to lie down and take abuse, we're gonna come out fighting and prove we're a worthy team.

Sureshot

Executive member
barmyarmy said:
Only last week everyone was knocking the associates for being to weak to compete at the WC; now we're knocking them for doing well?

Political jargon ftw :D

The cricket has been enterataining, but it's all been overshadowed by one of the worst things to have happened in recent cricket history (maybe in all cricket history?) the cricket is entertaining, but it's not the same is it?

prarara

International Cricketer
I think a lot of this is frustation from Indian and Pakistani fans. Say anything you like, but without these two teams in the Super 8, even with really good cricket being played, cumulative interest will generally flag.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
india and pakistan have got the most fans around the world so thats why is going to the the worse world cup ever

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
masterkhan06 said:
india and pakistan have got the most fans around the world so thats why is going to the the worse world cup ever

Maybe I'm confused but I used to believe that the World Cup wasn't based around Pakistan and India

Users who are viewing this thread