Requests Accepted TheR4zerBlade's Downloads| 2016 County Cricket Textures Released

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Welcome to my downloads thread. I'm going to be making pitch ads starting off with the CommBank Can pitch ad which will be released shortly.

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
So I didn't end up making the CommBank Pitch ad since it is already on the downloads forum I believe. So instead I've made the BBL|04 Toyota Boundary Rope which can be used on all grounds and if you really badly want the BBL authenticity it works great with Friedlele's BBL|05 Shirts, KFC Stumps, Ad Boards and Pitch Ads. I would have made the Zooper Dooper rope but I couldn't find an image of the logo flat and on one line.

I hope you guys enjoy and tell me what Boundary Ropes you want done next and I'll see what I can do.

Preview2.PNG Preview1.PNG

Attachments

• BBL 04 Boundary Rope.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 36

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Well I recall about two weeks ago Llewelynf sharing screenshots of the WT20 ropes so I think he has them handled.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It won't harm to have choices in our hands! :lol
We have tons of Bats here and there in the download thread for the same reason! I'll still keeping my request alive! :)

Skankhunt 42

Banned
If you search something tricky; how about giving a go to stadium specific textures (sponsors). We have sponsors in six folders in game directory to mod (aus, eng. ind, srilanka, Pakistan and westindies). Besides we have 3rd umpire decision screen and Sightscreen as well.......... This areas were never really been explored! How about giving 'em a crack? :cheers

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If you search something tricky; how about giving a go to stadium specific textures (sponsors). We have sponsors in six folders in game directory to mod (aus, eng. ind, srilanka, Pakistan and westindies). Besides we have 3rd umpire decision screen and Sightscreen as well.......... This areas were never really been explored! How about giving 'em a crack? :cheers

Can we edit 3rd Umpires Decision screen?

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Ben_10 I'll try have a go at the WT20 Boundary Ropes for you. I don't think I'll be able to do the stadium specific textures since this is my first time modding but maybe once I get more experienced I'll have a crack at it for ya. :thumbs

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Ben_10 I wasn't saying you couldn't I was just saying that the boundary ropes were my first time modding so when I get more experienced I'll try but there not even there for me. So what I'm going to do is release the WT20 Boundary Ropes in 4 separate files one plain Oppo, one plain Nissan, one plain MDF and one with Oppo and Nissan.

Last edited:

speech17

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Try your hands on WT20 ropes! :)

Hi @ben10 I have done the Commbank Pitch Ad and it is in my thread. I couldn't upload as a DDS, so you have to convert it from a PNG to DDS. If you can tell me how to upload DDS that would be much appreciated

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Going to be releasing a 2015 Cricket World Cup decision pending screen later today. Playing around with some colour schemes as well as what it will look like as I'm making the background colours and shapes myself based of some pictures online.

Skankhunt 42

Banned

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (2).png Preview Image.jpg
This is a custom made Cricket World Cup 2015 decision pending screen I made, inspired by some wallpapers online and pictures from the ICC.
Hope you all enjoy and tell me what you want next!

Attachments

• 2015 WC Decision Pending.zip
    223.6 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread