Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Powel. :facepalm Telling you not to play a risky shot but doing the same himself. Common Tom, make a century and make sure that your team reaches to a good total.

just_cricket

Club Captain
You know your team is quite good when 123/4 means you are "in a bit of trouble." For New Zealand 123/4 means we're off to a flier! :D

Now you just need to signal your return with a responsible ton, when other senior players just haven't barred up and been around for the long haul.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whatever. This is one of THE finest stories around here and I mean that. Of course the fact remains that "India's journey to WC'11" is slightly better than this. :p

Jokes apart, would love to see this back. The way you have built a solid storyline in this story is something of very high standards and a great example for new story writers as to how they should insure that their story has a good storyline. I say this too often, don't I?

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Basically echoing what Aditya said. This was probably THE best personal career story I personally witnessed on PlanetCricket "back in the day." Top work buddy, hope you have been keeping well.

Highlander999

ICC President
Coincidence that I'm online at the same time as you mate :) I don't know MWaugh's Dream to Wear the baggy Green is still the original career story which inspired me. Good old days lol

I'm good mate, only a couple of months left of uni before I return to England :D How's life been for you?

Users who are viewing this thread