Three new staff members

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
3 New Staff Members!

Congratulations to all, especially Brett_Lee who i have seen the most off because i spend quite a bit of my time in the Stories forum.

Congrats again, and im sure you 3 will do the best job possible.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Brett - Don't know much about you but I do realise that your a quality poster around the story area.

Saurabh - The patches speak for themselves really. Your very helpful and friendly too.

Nighty - Quality member and someone I consider to be a friend around here. Every time I see "Last post by nightprowler10' on any thread I know that quality awaits. I hope your not expecting any special treatment from the Soakers camp because your a mod though. ;)

gamerkid22

National Board President
Congrats to saurabh,Brett_Lee and nightprowler . The 3 members are really helpful and are precious for PC . Saurabh is awesome with his face patches and is a really helpful guy you ask help anytime and he is always ready :) . Brett_Lee is really a nice guy and is active in the story forums and Nightprowler is always active and is a nice guy as well . All the best guys for your duties.:cheers

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Congratulations to all three of you. You truly deserve it.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
wolf said:
You have all joined the other side...shame on you! :mad
Agreed!
Congrats anyways. There go three more people who appreciate my art of tasteful spamming...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
congrads to all the three! :) Enjoy the new role!

Users who are viewing this thread