To Codemasters

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who ever made those AI configs pls dont include them in BLIC 2006 or 2007 project.They will again make the same rubbish configs as they seem to have no knowledge about cricket (bowling speeds 40mph for a fast bowler???).

The developers who made Graphics should be continued and those AI developers should be banned readily.(especially the developer who made those unidirectional bullet like strokes)

See that the new AI developers should have a thorough knowledge on real cricket conditions(especially swing, batball physics etc.) and the cricket rules.The developers should try to simulate a real cricket match and not make their own field setting,strokes etc...for the sake of game.

This time don't include EASY,NORMAL,HARD leavels instead make only one config and it should simulate real cricket scores and should be hard with fun.

Also allocate atleast 1 month for beta testing and fixing as it seems to be neglected in all the cricket games.It is very much important.

This time post the demo early and thru feedback from members the bugs can be fixed.(In BLIC 2005,no bugs were fixed and no patch! otherwise it would have been the best cricket game ever made,disappointed with this)

Hopefully there will be BLIC 2007 in the future.

i totally i agree with you babu...rest the time will tell. But I'm sure our patchers will give us better AI configs and field postions n all. Right now i can only hope for it!

Who ever made those AI configs pls dont include them in BLIC 2006 or 2007 project.They will again make the same rubbish configs as they seem to have no knowledge about cricket (bowling speeds 40mph for a fast bowler???). LOL!! YOU DON'T NEED TO GET RID OF THEM, JUST TRY TO IMPROVE WHAT THEY DID THIS TIME

The developers who made Graphics should be continued and those AI developers should be banned readily.(especially the developer who made those unidirectional bullet like strokes) MOTION CAPTURE WAS USED!! I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT

See that the new AI developers should have a thorough knowledge on real cricket conditions(especially swing, batball physics etc.) and the cricket rules.The developers should try to simulate a real cricket match and not make their own field setting,strokes etc...for the sake of game. MABYE THE BALL DOES A BIT TOO MUCH BUT IT IS A REALISTIC GAME

This time don't include EASY,NORMAL,HARD leavels instead make only one config and it should simulate real cricket scores and should be hard with fun. THAT WOULD BE STUPID. EVERY GAME SHOULD HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE

Also allocate atleast 1 month for beta testing and fixing as it seems to be neglected in all the cricket games.It is very much important. I THINK COMPANIES WOULD BE DOING THIS, THEY ARE NOT STUPID

This time post the demo early and thru feedback from members the bugs can be fixed.(In BLIC 2005,no bugs were fixed and no patch! otherwise it would have been the best cricket game ever made,disappointed with this) I AM SURE THEY WILL RELEASE ONE!

Hopefully there will be BLIC 2007 in the future. THERE WILL BE

I'm really happy with the game and I enjoy it.I personally agree that it is the best cricket game ever.Ok is has some flaws but I don't think that should ruin an otherwise great game.

Lucky said:
EVERY GAME SHOULD HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE[/B]
In easy level you can score 1000runs in 50 over match which is not cricket.
In medium level you can score 500runs in 50 over match which is not cricekt.
So whats the point in making these configs which give ridiculous scores?
So a mode should be developed which gives accurate scores like 200-300 runs in 50 overs.Thats it.This is called cricket.
In action games i would take easy,medium,hard levels but not in cricket.

Mahesh Babu said:
So a mode should be developed which gives accurate scores like 200-300 runs in 50 overs.Thats it.This is called cricket.

i disagree with you here mahesh mate, same with football games you need different difficulty levels to accompany people of different ages with different capabilitys. e.g.the game has a rating of 3+ so i doubt a childs ability would be the same of a full grown man.

If they fix all the bugs & make a perfect game,the patch makes here will go jobless :D

Why don't Codies give the full game as public beta before it is released.
We'll report the bugs & they can release a bug free game.

Because most people will be happy with a few minor bugs in the game and keep it for the full version!

Mahesh Babu said:

You are not the only one to buy the game. When a company develops a game, they keep in mind all kinds of gamers so they have to make different difficulty levels. For example, if some one is completely new to cricket, how will he play when the game is already hard? I assume he'll just through the game in the basket and say it was crap(samething happened with the reviews on C2k5 because it was too hard for the new gamers).

Anil Dharani said:
You are not the only one to buy the game. When a company develops a game, they keep in mind all kinds of gamers so they have to make different difficulty levels. For example, if some one is completely new to cricket, how will he play when the game is already hard? I assume he'll just through the game in the basket and say it was crap(samething happened with the reviews on C2k5 because it was too hard for the new gamers).
For cricket 2005, Bad programming made the game hard and boring(like CPU bowling at stumps all the time,every legside shot will go to fielder etc..) .Well now with Tutsi's AI patch the game is looking good.
I dont mean that they should make Cricket 2005 type hard game but a mode which can simulate the real cricket scores would be enough and also with fun which BLIC2005 has.
I don't think anyone who doesn't know about cricket will play cricket games.Only cricket fans will try to play cricket games.
Ok if a new comer to cricket games plays the game, all he would be looking is to get correct scores and AI challenging him.He wont mind whether he is playing easy,normal or hard mode if he can get accurate results.If he feels that the game is little hard then he will try to learn the game more.
The developers should not waste time in making easy mode which noone would like to play especially in cricket games.

rudeypooh said:
i disagree with you here mahesh mate, same with football games you need different difficulty levels to accompany people of different ages with different capabilitys. e.g.the game has a rating of 3+ so i doubt a childs ability would be the same of a full grown man.

I agree..That's what I was trying to say

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having different skill levels. I am unsure why you simply wouldn't the hardest skill level to have realistic score, what difference would it make to you if there were other skill levels in the game.

Some points good, some bad!

Whilst I agree with the general jist here I can't agree with getting rid of the different difficulty settings. I'm not the most able of plays and although some of you might get 1000+ scores I most certainly haven't! (Neither have my two mates that I've play on this but that might have something to do with me having over a weeks experience on this whilst they only played their first games last night)

Not everyone is of the same ability so different difficulty settings are a MUST and not something that should just be chucked away.

Users who are viewing this thread