Top 10 online players pc.

P

pcfan123

I do but this is not a thread of fair players then is it, its the "TOP" players :laugh

Funny that punjabi_Killa is not mentioned, I thought he was the self-proclaimed "King of Ashes" on all platforms.

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I do but this is not a thread of fair players then is it, its the "TOP" players :laugh

Funny that punjabi_Killa is not mentioned, I thought he was the self-proclaimed "King of Ashes" on all platforms.

Yeah he is the king of this world.
2hgqz3m.gif

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Well as far as Kaleem goes jarrarrow, i defeated him three times in a row.

I will have to say that there are two players that are best in my list because with these two players the ball didnt lag and they performed well.

1. Nadnab
2. christy_lenin

While kaleem is also a good player but he give short balls too much and thats why get punished

Kabooka

International Cricketer
CaptainOZ <-> Kabooka AKA Rahul :love :eek: G.Y.S.

I was not wrong about them:banana2

What about your other mans kabooka?

Hamza loves taking it from behind from me . Why forget about the anal love that i gave to you last night. You loved it when i took the backdoor on ya , didnt ya ? Now get lost Hamza !

Jokes apart, im Straight but if you ever wanna get sodomized by a Broom, Shoe, hamster etc. feel free to approach me as im more than adept at stuffing foreign obejcts up peoples batty.

Kabooka added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

EDIT : can we all get back to the original topic

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Hamza loves taking it from behind from me . Why forget about the anal love that i gave to you last night. You loved it when i took the backdoor on ya , didnt ya ? Now get lost Hamza !

Jokes apart
, im Straight but if you ever wanna get sodomized by a Broom, Shoe, hamster etc. feel free to approach me as im more than adept at stuffing foreign obejcts up peoples batty.

Jokes? What do you mean jokes? Come on Kabookie, let's not keep it a secret anymore.. I want EVERYONE to know... :happy

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Still in denial....

Here's a piece of advice for ya: the guy who makes the most gay jokes is the most likely to be a latent homosexual.

If it's any consolation, there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Hope this helps.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Here's a piece of advice for ya: the guy who makes the most gay jokes is the most likely to be a latent homosexual.

double-facepalm.jpg

So when did you become a psychiatrist dude ? Or is that what your shrink told ya ?

P

pcfan123

He does have a point though Kabooks (not saying that your gay). Usually people who make a lot of gay jokes or homophobic comments are people not comfortable enough in their own sexuality and they feel threatened. Its a defense mechanism for them not to have to confront their sub-consious thoughts.

Ill also reiterate that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, I live in a gay-friendly city and its exactly that, most gay folk are very friendly.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Let me put it this way: I'm not trying to specifically target you Kabooka. I checked the Planetcricket forum rules, and unless I missed something, there's no policy on on homophobic attacks or jokes. This comes as a surprise, given that in much of the civilized world it is against the law to discriminate against someone based on their sexual orientation.

I'm not racist either, but it would seem that if I were to mock you by labelling you a kyke or a spade, I'd be pulled up immediately and likely banned. But calling you a faggot receives much less attention. I've seen that word - faggot - used on a few occasions on this site. I always report them. It's just not cricket.

This seems an important issue, at least to me it is. I don't understand gay jokes, just like I don't laugh along to racist jokes either.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
He does have a point though Kabooks (not saying that your gay). Usually people who make a lot of gay jokes or homophobic comments are people not comfortable enough in their own sexuality and they feel threatened. Its a defense mechanism for them not to have to confront their sub-consious thoughts.

All I know is that im a Lesbian trapped inside a man's body & im not ashamed of having slept with the twin sisters. ( at the same time )

Yeah , even i heard that those who make most anti-gay jokes have some undertones of homosexuality in them , but why are we discussing this over here ?

Let me put it this way: I'm not trying to specifically target you Kabooka. I checked the Planetcricket forum rules, and unless I missed something, there's no policy on on homophobic attacks or jokes. This comes as a surprise, given that in much of the civilized world it is against the law to discriminate against someone based on their sexual orientation.

I'm not racist either, but it would seem that if I were to mock you by labelling you a kyke or a spade, I'd be pulled up immediately and likely banned. But calling you a faggot receives much less attention. I've seen that word - faggot - used on a few occasions on this site. I always report them. It's just not cricket.

This seems an important issue, at least to me it is. I don't understand gay jokes, just like I don't laugh along to racist jokes either.

You, my brother are a good man .

Users who are viewing this thread