TENNIS TopSpin 2K25- Coming Soon

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Oh look. A new game announced with screenshots and a trailer? Bring this the hell on!

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Huge news, hope it gives BA a kick up the backside as well to get their act together, but not getting my hopes up.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Huge news, hope it gives BA a kick up the backside as well to get their act together, but not getting my hopes up.
The longer they (Nacon, Tiebreak) etc stay silent and continue to let release dates slip, the less I feel bad. The one thing they can control in this new situation is their communication…..and it continues to be non existent.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Also noticed it's by Hanger 13, previously called 2K Czech which made the last Top Spin. More recently they've done Mafia III and the Mafia Definitive Edition. I personally loved Mafia III, so I have high hopes for this.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
From the preview it looks like they also have an ao license.i suppose it will be released in the summer so big ant do have a few months to state their case but I doubt 2k are worried or even care about big ant.They are AAA .Hope its on pc .

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Licensing will be interesting as it's not like FIFA where they held the sole licensing for so long. I'm sure 2K will be able to throw a lot of resources towards this. They already know how greatly anticipated this has been.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Damn that is expensive!
Wimbledon and all Grand Chelem,Federer, Serena Williams and many legends, I think it's cost many millions of dollars.
I'm waiting since 13 years so I'll be the full package, the Grand Slam edition.
I hope Djoko is in

Users who are viewing this thread