TENNIS TopSpin 2K25- Coming Soon

JoeS31

County Cricketer
For me, as excited as I was for a new Top Spin, the lack of errors and hitting the net is putting me off... An area where Full Ace excels. I've never properly played Tennis Elbow but Full Ace is the only tennis game I've known that has pretty much got errors and net threat spot on.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Do you prefer Tennis Elbow over Full Ace? Just interested.
I like both of them,but I tend to play tennis elbow more,because I think it has a great career mode.
I've not played the new tennis elbow,not much modding going on with it.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shame the roster doesn't look too strong. Seems they're hoping the Top Spin/2K name and having Slams is enough to draw hype.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Shame the roster doesn't look too strong. Seems they're hoping the Top Spin/2K name and having Slams is enough to draw hype.
Someone mentioned on Reddit that the Top Spin IG page followed a lot more players recently, including Nadal, Djokovic etc. So far they’ve only followed players they’ve either now confirmed or have been rumoured to be using. It’ll be strange if Tiebreak ends up having more licensed players than this, especially since you’d think 2K would want to cash in on the long awaited return.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They probably want too much money and maybe Nadal is wary after putting his name to a game that was average at best.I am sure they are doing their absolute best to get them but for me the game doesn't rise or fall with them.Maybe they haven't found the time to do the motion capture yet.Better not to have them than to have them generically.

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
From 4 minutes onwards is gameplay:

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm no tennis expert... so I could be very wrong.. but in comparison to what I have seen from others.. this looks decent???
I was a little bit apprehensive but seeing the above video being played by people who know what they are doing makes the game look good (compared to other tennis games available for consoles).

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Shame it seems like it's going to be starting out at 80th in the rankings, definitely means there's a minimal career at this point.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shame it seems like it's going to be starting out at 80th in the rankings, definitely means there's a minimal career at this point.
Minimal career, weak roster, online doubles missing? Big Ant need to see this and massively up their game as Tiebreak could be closer to this than we expect.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Are people that bothered about a career mode in a tennis game.It becomes quite a grind like in golf games for me.More interested in just playing in the grand slam tourneys.Although to be fair my age group is not the demograhic the game is aimed up anyway.Just don't get as much spare time as i would like.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I think a lot of people expected something like the NBA and WWE games with what they’ve done with the career mode, but that was always going to be a big ask given this game is likely just to test the waters and build for future games, but who knows

I can’t see Tiebreak edging ahead given they’ve struggled already with Cricket 24, AFL 23, the massively delayed Rugby 24 and then their previous games…

Users who are viewing this thread