Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BqzqFDU.png

Shout out to @RUDI for the amazing logo.
Announcement

For the T20 Super Smash, I have 2 options. First, teams will provide their bowling lineup for the 20 overs along with their playing 11. A min of 5 bowlers is required in the lineup. Second, I'll leave that to sim to have random picks. A min of 6 bowlers is required in the lineup.

Do let me know your choices.
@Mijurkat / @Modi2k22 / @RUDI / @Life Warrior / @CerealKiller / @Parth D / @Ed Smith / @Na Maloom Afraad

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
BqzqFDU.png

Announcement

For the T20 Super Smash, I have 2 options. First, teams will provide their bowling lineup for the 20 overs along with their playing 11. A min of 5 bowlers is required in the lineup. Second, I'll leave that to sim to have random picks. A min of 6 bowlers is required in the lineup.

@Mijurkat / @Modi2k22 / @RUDI / @Life Warrior / @CerealKiller / @Parth D / @Ed Smith / @Na Maloom Afraad
I will go with First option.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
BqzqFDU.png

Announcement

First option please

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
BqzqFDU.png

Announcement

Any option works for us :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread