VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Royal Mavericks.png

T H E
- R O Y A L M A V E R I C K S -

The Royal Mavericks are pleased to announce that Kieron Pollard - @AJ MODS will be playing for us this season.
He will be joining us as a part of TPCL's :local:Marquee player policy.

kohlipollard1.jpeg

I can assure you that in The Royal Mavericks team everyone will have equal opportunity and all of the team players will be treated equally.
[HASHTAG]#BlackLivesMatter[/HASHTAG]

- :purpo: -
If you are interested in joining the mavericks please contact @Life Warrior or any other owner. Our team is not just limited to any specific studios or organization and will always be open for everyone
who are willing to join!:)

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
View attachment 234507

T H E

The Royal Mavericks are pleased to announce that Kieron Pollard - @AJ MODS will be playing for us this season.

kohlipollard1.jpeg

I can assure you that in The Royal Mavericks team everyone will have equal opportunity and all of the team players will be treated equally.

If you are interested in joining the mavericks please contact @Life Warrior or any other owner. Our team is not just limited to any specific studios or organization and will always be open for everyone

this team is like New Zealand/Rajastan Royals

No haters!

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
After my worst form in infamous raptors
I'll be back in polly form of cricket
And become best all rounder of tpcl 2
View attachment 234507

T H E

kohlipollard1.jpeg

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"When you grow and rise above the masses, you will always become a target. Just as the flower grows above the grass, it becomes a target for the nourishment of the rays of sunshine, it also becomes a target to be cut down." - Sumner Davenport

[HASHTAG]#RaiseAboveTheMasses[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#XtremeRebelz[/HASHTAG]

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
It's time.

We welcome @MattW as our final and most valuable :local:Marquee Player of the season.

Oj5PYLQ.jpg

See you guys soon too.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
It's time.

We welcome @MattW as our final and most valuable :local:Marquee Player of the season.

Oj5PYLQ.jpg

See you guys soon too.
He agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread