Trev's Graphics [<Requests ON>] New Stuff

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Great mate, could i just say if lighten the red a little would be cooler. But overall is amazing.

Plus how i see you doing good vectors now ;). You started off pretty low. Good job. Did you use you're mouse or a tablet?

Cheers Usy, still a tad rusty around the edges after 4 months without making much.

I used my mouse for the vectors. I've heard about these tablet thingies but never actually tried one. (Sounds like I'm talking about drugs lol :p)

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL myn thats funny, drugs, HAHA.

Well if you made that using a mouse, that is bloody incredible! if you made a wallpaper using that vector like a collage thing. It would look great.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My first bit of artwork in ages (Besides advertising work). Please be gentle with me when it comes to commenting, although I actually think this is a pretty nice piece of work:

flintoffmanipsig.jpg

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
That's actually a pretty nice piece of work IMO. I like the gradient or whatever you have put on top of the stock and text is well blended into the whole sig. The only criticism I have is you could've done something about the 'Sure' Ad Board as that was first thing I noticed.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Ahem Ahem. A very nice start after a long break.

I am liking the effects you've put on the stock. Decent text. Lighting could be better.

The main thing which you could improve upon is the positioning of the stock, which I am sorry to say, is not good at all.

One more sig, and I am sure you'll be as good as you used to be, if not better.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ahem Ahem. A very nice start after a long break.

I am liking the effects you've put on the stock. Decent text. Lighting could be better.

The main thing which you could improve upon is the positioning of the stock, which I am sorry to say, is not good at all.

One more sig, and I am sure you'll be as good as you used to be, if not better.

Positioning is not my fault. The only good pic with Freddie celebrating his 5-fer was with him on the far left, so I couldn't do anything about it. That's the thing I dislike about the sig the most, but I couldn't do anything about it.

Cheers for your comments.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
My first bit of artwork in ages (Besides advertising work). Please be gentle with me when it comes to commenting, although I actually think this is a pretty nice piece of work:

flintoffmanipsig.jpg

Love it. Don't care what people say, just love it.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
No longer have Photoshop because I'm now on my laptop but downloaded PhotoFiltre. PhotoFiltre was the programme I made my very first graphics on, so you can see the massive comparison between that and my PS work.

Anyway, got bored, decided to make something. Without a pen tool and just a straight lasso tool this took a tonne of effort. Considering the software used I think this is an ace piece of work.

nickymaynard2.png

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My entries for last weeks competition:

abdevilliers.jpg

abdevilliers.jpg

Thought they weren't too bad considering I had no fonts or brushes to use, but I was very surprised to finish 4th.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I was surprised too :p
Although it's not top standards, it's not that bad, pretty good effort with the lighting and so on

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My winning graphics comp entry. Comments are appreciated but please don't tell me it is 'too simple', because that is what I went for and my intention was just to make it look good/easy on the eye.

sirvivrichards.jpg

sirvivrichards.jpg

Request are back on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread