Trev's Graphics [<Requests ON>] New Stuff

Could you do me a sig, text like lf's premiership the same font etc, saying Matty's News. and a pic of Shane warne and Steven gerrard :]

i think i might just cry... false promises trev false promises

Treva your very sexy and I will have your children if you wish

Thanks for the avie

also can u get rid of the australian logo? please ill stay up longer i swear but if you see frgf bgkbgfdlbfdbfjk on the keyboard it means im asleep or dead... either way ill be down for the count

Last edited:
Here ya go Griffo!

TaitAvatargife7ac09e4.gif

so about those kids??? lol jokes im really tired im going to finish writing and go to bed FOR 4 HOURS

font needs to be bigger but i like it

im going to annoy the hell out of you and ask for the same thing bigger font please

I wanted it as if the players where like actually there. So it is doesn't need a border and it looks part of the page. I may add some brushes to it but insure it still has the same idea :)

Also any userbars wanting doing I will be happy to make them!

You can't keep the transparency using .jpg though :( you can with .png and .bmp although they are bigger filesizes.
No I mean so like the renders head doesn't get cut off and I have to add a border :)

@ Rated: RKO, no not really, just saying that if anyone wants a userbar they are welcome to ask...

Users who are viewing this thread