ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
TREV'S SKINS

Most Recent - Hampshire Main Screen, Bangladesh Main Screen

Last edited:
looks absolutely incredible maybe needs to be a little lighter

lol love the game name they certainly rocked new zealand

It's a shame that ICC don't have intelligent Makers, otherwise you could edit the .XML file, move the buttons around and change the colours in the CCS. :(

Good start but I'd lower the opacity of the background, and try to use the Test Whites instead of the ODI colours, they're too dark.

what version of ICC? Also that looks really good, I just think maybe the England ont in the bottom left could be a little better

I'm sure you can use the skin on any version if you just place it in the Bkdps folder (correct me if i'm wrong). But It works on ICC05 for sure.

Shall try and lower the opacity of the bg and add a few lighter parts :)
And on the test whites/ODI strip thing I just used the latest pics so in future shall try to use more test :cheers

Maybe tonight maybe tommorrow :)

Ok here is a slight edit of the brightness :)

icc05skinenglandmainhc3.png

Pak_cricketer said:
Nice..

You might want to lower the opacity, that way the words will be clearer, and a lot easier to read. :cheers:

yes i agree, but a very good skin there! ;)

Fantastically well made, great from a GFX side of things and using good renders but I wouldn't use it myself. Too many lights, flashes and contrasts to look at a screen like that for too long - it would give me a headache, plus u can't really read it. For the stats screens it would be a nightmare!!! Overall, a really good effort though :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread