Trials at modifying AC09

My first try on faces yuvraj singh and kevin pietersen face.:)If anyone can try these is game i will be happy i am not having full-version i am having demo but it doesn't run on ym pc so if anyone like it please try and feel free to give screenshot.:)

Attachments

• KEVINPIETERSENFACEFORAC09.png
    KEVINPIETERSENFACEFORAC09.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 230
  • YUVRAJSINGHFACEFORAC09.png
    YUVRAJSINGHFACEFORAC09.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I totally agree barmyarmy it was my first try with such big templates i will surelly improve.:)

60847d1250775675-trials-modifying-ac09-fred.png

Just tried out freddie.
Can anyone please post in-game screenies as I don't have the game?
The Image I used here was LQ as it was just a first try.
Cheers:)

Attachments

• Fred.png
    Fred.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Looks good mate you can surelly improve i know how hard it is to make face for ashescricket2009 because of big face template.:)

tried to do Afridi ..... wanted to test it out first before I work more on his hair..... didn't work on my gameplanet version.... can someone try this skin on demo or complete version if possible?

Attachments

• CRICKET2009.EXE_0x733629FE.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x733629FE.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 69
Afridi is looking good mate but his beared is looking like it is painted try to solve it.:)

Afridi is looking good mate but his beared is looking like it is painted try to solve it.:)

i want to see the afridi skin in-game first...... and then i can correct whatever looks out of place.....

can someone put it in the game and post a screen?

thanks

Using textmod I extracted some textures from the full version of the game including Sri Lanka's kit. However with the faces I was only able to extract the captains face I think. It seems that you can only extract the captains face for the moment.

Attachments

• CRICKET2009.EXE_0x79BFDDFC.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x79BFDDFC.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
  • CRICKET2009.EXE_0xB859CC5A.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0xB859CC5A.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
  • CRICKET2009.EXE_0x562C9782.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x562C9782.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
i want to see the afridi skin in-game first...... and then i can correct whatever looks out of place.....

can someone put it in the game and post a screen?

thanks

here u go man :)

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 92
here u go man :)

hey thanks for putting it up man... i should fix the beard... though his hair didn't work... i guess hair is a separate layer.... and his face cut is not correct too....

how did you manage to add this in the full game?

i did try to put it in the demo and worked on the beard.. though i used straus face cut and it doesn't work.... not to add that he has blue eyes :)

and the hair that i gave afridi just go underneath some other hair layer....

Attachments

• afridi.jpg
    afridi.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 89
hey thanks for putting it up man... i should fix the beard... though his hair didn't work... i guess hair is a separate layer.... and his face cut is not correct too....

how did you manage to add this in the full game?

i did try to put it in the demo and worked on the beard.. though i used straus face cut and it doesn't work.... not to add that he has blue eyes :)

and the hair that i gave afridi just go underneath some other hair layer....

yea needs work on the hair..o i used texmod nd it worked! :) i wish i knew how to make faces for ashes 2009 is ther a tutorial ??

yea needs work on the hair..o i used texmod nd it worked! :) i wish i knew how to make faces for ashes 2009 is ther a tutorial ??

its basically using photoshop and pictures of the player and copy pasting his nose, eyes, lips etc...

but its not as simple.... the core model should have a similar face cut.. so that once the touched up skin is pasted everything falls into place....

Users who are viewing this thread