Two More Staff Changes

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Today it has fallen to me to announce two further changes to the PlanetCricket Staff:

Firstly, I have to announce that Saurabh2185 is stepping down as moderator and Staff member. Saurabh has been an invaluable contributor to PlanetCricket for the last couple of years. Not only has he been a fine addition to the Staff but has continued to produce some of the finest graphics work for Cricket 05 & 07. In particular his work on faces has been, in my opinion, second to none. We hope he'll continue to contribute to the forums and wish him well.

So, as one door closes another opens and it gives me great pleasure to announce that Sureshot has been promoted and will join the staff with immediate effect. He will doubtless be an excellent addition to the team - as many of you have been pointing out ;) - and will initially be moderating the Cricket Chat forum.

I invite everyone therefore to offer a show of appreciation to Saurabh for all his efforts and congratulations to Sureshot on joining the PlanetCricket team.

:cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thats sad to see Saurabh stepping down. Gud luck Saurabh.. and like what is said above,Saurabh's GFX ( who has helped me too personally ) and download works are second to none.. They have been always at the best of best!

And Sureshot, congrads on the promotion :cool:

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great to see Sureshot be promoted, fully deserved and has an excellent cricket brain.

Bye to Saurabh, congratulations for all you did as a moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread