On Hold Ultimate Team III | Gray Nicolls Championship - Round 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

We did it! 320+ was a huge score to chase but thanks to our legendary batting lineup we did it overs to spare. I thought our bowlers we decent barring the mamoth partnership between Ponting and Crowe. Our batters were on the target from ball one which was nice to see. Anwar, boy what form he has been! I almost traded him away. I am glad I did not. No more mouses! We stay Jaguar!

Congrats Samuels, well deserved win!

Any suggestions as to whether there'll be a requirement for silver players next season Iridium :)?

Last edited:
Congrats little brother! Sachin scored that double century in 2009 in which year he was at his best like he was between 96-98. Best double century till date.

Congrats Samuels, well deserved win!

Any suggestions as to whether there'll be a requirement for silver players next season Iridium :)?

Still undecided to be honest. I think bronze and silver players are becoming less and less relevant and it's probably the last thing I'd like to address.

Prizes, IRI?

Tonight.[DOUBLEPOST=1427742618][/DOUBLEPOST]Got a few people who are banned or inactive so the numbers for the GNC will be down, which is fine by me.

If you're in for the GNC, just state it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread