Unitech Cup 2006 ----- SL vs RSA vs IND

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bit risky, Pathan is going el crapo these days especially bowling. Batting all depends if India send him up.

viral1991

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Bit risky, Pathan is going el crapo these days especially bowling. Batting all depends if India send him up.

Yes, I know, but I think his medium-pace bowling will prosper on Sri Lankan pitches & conditions, & with some good batting cameos, he might be a good choice! :)

Smack

School Cricketer
uuummm looks like SA are gonna pull out leaving India and Sri Lanka. Doesn't look too good for those who picked many SA players.

viral1991

International Cricketer
There is confusion over the first match to be cancelled or postponed! So, the first game in this comp will be the 2nd ODI! :)

viral1991

International Cricketer
Ritwik said:
Damn damn damn. I missed the deadline to register :noway

Dam Dam Dam? Is the Government builiding a dam in your locality! ;)

And stay away from the deadline, or you will be dead. :cool:

Hariz

International Cricketer
Most of the ppl participating in this FC game must have selected one or more SA players, so it now makes no sense when SA have pulled out of the series. Would'nt it be better if we would make a new competition with India and Srilanka and leave this one unscored.....

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Makes no difference to me :) All depends when the first game is as we have quite a lot of people registered for this one.

Hariz

International Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Makes no difference to me :) All depends when the first game is as we have quite a lot of people registered for this one.

Yeah but I am looking down the barrel this time with three South Africans in my team :p , damn the bomb blasts.......... :D

Users who are viewing this thread