Upcoming Cricket Career RPG game for iOS/Android

Pechas

School Cricketer
Pechas Game Studios is an independent gaming firm based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are currently working on Cricket Career: Biginnings, a cricket career RPG game,the first of its kind.

You start your highschool cricket career as either a batsman, bowler or all rounder and play against other teams to reach the top and score big.

Here's a teaser trailer for the game

and one with gameplay footage

adit142

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nice game but if we could real database then it would be grt

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Pechas Game Studios is an independent gaming firm based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are currently working on Cricket Career: Biginnings, a cricket career RPG game,the first of its kind.

Looks good! Love the art-style of the promo trailer.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Looks great... and gameplay look cool and enjoyable... i will give a try when this lands in android...

outbreak

Club Captain
Picked it up this morning. It's really good I have a couple of questions though.

First is the field placements bugged at the moment? If I check the fielding placements before a delivery it doesn't always match the actual field, it seems quite often the field placement screen will show me everyone in close with no one on the boundary so I think I can loft a shot but then when I face the actual delivery there's 2 fielders on the boundary that weren't there before?

Also wondering if you gain coins over time or if you only gain them by doing things in game? If I run out of coins is it game over or will I gain coins after 24 hours or some other time period like other mobile games?

Pechas

School Cricketer
Picked it up this morning. It's really good I have a couple of questions though.

First is the field placements bugged at the moment? If I check the fielding placements before a delivery it doesn't always match the actual field, it seems quite often the field placement screen will show me everyone in close with no one on the boundary so I think I can loft a shot but then when I face the actual delivery there's 2 fielders on the boundary that weren't there before?

Also wondering if you gain coins over time or if you only gain them by doing things in game? If I run out of coins is it game over or will I gain coins after 24 hours or some other time period like other mobile games?

Thank you for bringing up the fielding placement issue you are facing. We're looking into it.

About the coins;
Coins are only earned by playing matches where you get paid a match fee in addition every time you win man of the match; coins are also awarded based on your performance during the season/career.

If you run out of coins, you will be stuck as coins aren't awarded on any time basis. You have to make sure you manage your finances accordingly.

If your energy is low and you are unable to buy coins, you can skip the next match and you'll regain some energy, once you have regained enough energy you can go play a match and earn that match fee to get you back on your way.

Thanks for taking interest in the game. Please let us know if you have more questions and suggestions. You can get in touch with us via email at [email protected] additionally our skype id is pechasgs. Please add us if you'd like to chat. We love hearing from our fans.

Play. Love. Live

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I recently downloaded this game and i loved it how this works... simple and interesting...

outbreak

Club Captain
Thank you for bringing up the fielding placement issue you are facing. We're looking into it.

About the coins;
Coins are only earned by playing matches where you get paid a match fee in addition every time you win man of the match; coins are also awarded based on your performance during the season/career.

If you run out of coins, you will be stuck as coins aren't awarded on any time basis. You have to make sure you manage your finances accordingly.

If your energy is low and you are unable to buy coins, you can skip the next match and you'll regain some energy, once you have regained enough energy you can go play a match and earn that match fee to get you back on your way.

Thanks for taking interest in the game. Please let us know if you have more questions and suggestions. You can get in touch with us via email at [email protected] additionally our skype id is pechasgs. Please add us if you'd like to chat. We love hearing from our fans.

Play. Love. Live

Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't run out of coins yet but was just curious. I've been really enjoying the game though, the mechanics and graphics are really good and I've just finished my first season. My team did terrible but I managed to average 49 but I need to increase my strike rate of 91. I can see this game being very popular

Pechas

School Cricketer
Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't run out of coins yet but was just curious. I've been really enjoying the game though, the mechanics and graphics are really good and I've just finished my first season. My team did terrible but I managed to average 49 but I need to increase my strike rate of 91. I can see this game being very popular
Thank you very much for enjoying the game. We will be releasing Cricket Career: World Cup some time this month focusing on the upcoming world cup. We will also be releasing a fully featured game called Cricket Career 2015 so stay with us!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The game is now available for iOS! Download it for FREE from Cricket Career BigInnings 3D on the App Store on iTunes
The game crashed a number of times for me on a 5th Gen iPod Touch. I started at medium graphics quality, it crashed immediately on starting a game, turned it to low and I got a few laggy frames in and then I got a black screen for a few seconds followed by a crash.

The third time I launched the game I was able to play it - but I found bowling absolutely impossible, it goes past way too fast to be able to get control over the ball. Catching was easy enough in the tutorial, and the runouts seem to make sense though I didn't get the hang of it.

Career as a bowler so I didn't get a chance to try batting.

Storer11

Club Captain
Fairly addictive game, I must say.
I'm not sure what is planned for future versions, but I'll give you my 2 cents anyway.

- for the T20 version, realistic fields.
- have a setting for easy, medium, hard difficulties - easy is FAR too easy.
- ability to become captain/set fields
- instead of just game to game goals, also be set season goals to accomplish depending on what role you are.

I'll post more as I think of them.

Pechas

School Cricketer
The game crashed a number of times for me on a 5th Gen iPod Touch. I started at medium graphics quality, it crashed immediately on starting a game, turned it to low and I got a few laggy frames in and then I got a black screen for a few seconds followed by a crash.

The third time I launched the game I was able to play it - but I found bowling absolutely impossible, it goes past way too fast to be able to get control over the ball. Catching was easy enough in the tutorial, and the runouts seem to make sense though I didn't get the hang of it.

Career as a bowler so I didn't get a chance to try batting.

Yikes! We'll look into it right away. Taking your comments into consideration for future updates.

Pechas

School Cricketer
Fairly addictive game, I must say.
I'm not sure what is planned for future versions, but I'll give you my 2 cents anyway.

- for the T20 version, realistic fields.
- have a setting for easy, medium, hard difficulties - easy is FAR too easy.
- ability to become captain/set fields
- instead of just game to game goals, also be set season goals to accomplish depending on what role you are.

I'll post more as I think of them.
Thank you so much for your inputs! They are are some nice suggestions. We will definitely make a note of these for future versions of the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1427110502][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys!

We have released Cricket Career: World Cup to commemorate the ongoing cricket world cup. The gameplay has been tweaked, the shop is more exciting now and we introduced a gacha shop system. Try it out and let us know your thoughts!

Cricket Career World Cup - Android Apps on Google Play

Users who are viewing this thread