Updated teams not in career mode

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi all,

I've downloaded the updated county teams courtesy of Gillyboy and I've linked them up to the on-disk teams. When I go into career mode to select the lineup for a game, my Kent team still has Sam Northeast playing who of course has moved to Hampshire. I've tried deleting the teams, redownloading them and relinking them but it hasn't seemed to work. Is there a way I can get the updated teams into career mode? I don't think I've had this problem before

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all,

I've downloaded the updated county teams courtesy of Gillyboy and I've linked them up to the on-disk teams. When I go into career mode to select the lineup for a game, my Kent team still has Sam Northeast playing who of course has moved to Hampshire. I've tried deleting the teams, redownloading them and relinking them but it hasn't seemed to work. Is there a way I can get the updated teams into career mode? I don't think I've had this problem before
You'll have to start a new career if you want updated teams in your career. Once you started a career you probably had the on-disk default teams then you downloaded all the teams made by Llewelyn and Waste I'm guessing right? Well it works in career at the start when you replace the default teams but when you update a team you have already previously downloaded before it won't update the team again in career, especially if you are years into your career then you definitely couldn't do that because the teams can't just be updated with changed squads, uniforms etc. in the middle of a season. Simply in conclusion if you want to have the updated teams in your career mode you'll have to start a new career unfortunately...

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
You'll have to start a new career if you want updated teams in your career. Once you started a career you probably had the on-disk default teams then you downloaded all the teams made by Llewelyn and Waste I'm guessing right? Well it works in career at the start when you replace the default teams but when you update a team you have already previously downloaded before it won't update the team again in career, especially if you are years into your career then you definitely couldn't do that because the teams can't just be updated with changed squads, uniforms etc. in the middle of a season. Simply in conclusion if you want to have the updated teams in your career mode you'll have to start a new career unfortunately...
Tad annoying that. Thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread