Updates for 2017

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way I can update teams new kits and rosters for the 2017 season? For example how do I get England's new kits (New Balance), and the fact Dawson is now in the test squad.

Thanks

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any way I can update teams new kits and rosters for the 2017 season? For example how do I get England's new kits (New Balance), and the fact Dawson is now in the test squad.

Thanks
For the most up to date England search for 'Casper'. I believe his is the most recent, and also includes the NB kits.
He will have Dawson included in the squad, but you can add players to the England (or any) squad yourself too by going onto Teams --> Team Manager --> Manage Squad and searching by player name.

You'll find most of what you need to know with regards to which teams to download here: The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums and here: The 2017 County Project - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums.

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can i ask do you know what the australian base dom teams are going to like like i know isc is the new shirt sponsor for nsw blues cricket team aswell as the womens nsw breakers?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
can i ask do you know what the australian base dom teams are going to like like i know isc is the new shirt sponsor for nsw blues cricket team aswell as the womens nsw breakers?
Not yet. As soon as I have any idea I will update all the teams

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
For the most up to date England search for 'Casper'. I believe his is the most recent, and also includes the NB kits.
He will have Dawson included in the squad, but you can add players to the England (or any) squad yourself too by going onto Teams --> Team Manager --> Manage Squad and searching by player name.

You'll find most of what you need to know with regards to which teams to download here: The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums and here: The 2017 County Project - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums.

Thanks a lot. I sorted it actually pretty quickly after writing the post. I searched best teams by rating and downloaded the one with the new kits (Is this ok?).

Also what about the stadiums, I think I may have accidentally deleted some of the on game stadiums, I then re-downloaded some that users had made like 'The Oval', 'Lords' and 'Trent Bridge' but they aren't that great. Is this just something that I can't change?

Finally, when catching the hall without the reflex circle, (e.g. Catching in the outfield) do I simply just click 'X' or move the left analog stick up? I don't seem to be dropping many?!

Thanks again.

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
do you know if sri lankas new sponsor if its up yet?

Attachments

• sri lanka.jpg
    sri lanka.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 221

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
Thanks a lot. I sorted it actually pretty quickly after writing the post. I searched best teams by rating and downloaded the one with the new kits (Is this ok?).

Also what about the stadiums, I think I may have accidentally deleted some of the on game stadiums, I then re-downloaded some that users had made like 'The Oval', 'Lords' and 'Trent Bridge' but they aren't that great. Is this just something that I can't change?

Finally, when catching the hall without the reflex circle, (e.g. Catching in the outfield) do I simply just click 'X' or move the left analog stick up? I don't seem to be dropping many?!

Thanks again.
Yeah that should be fine. I went by the links that I sent you myself to make sure they were the most recent, but if you only downloaded the teams with the new kits that should be grand.

When you download teams you'll also get their stadium as part of it. However you'll prob have many duplicates by now too, especially if you're downloading them individually. Go onto the stadiums section and delete all of the duplicates that you have. Best thing to do is to make note of which ones you are deleting as you go along, because you'll need to go in and make sure you haven't deleted one that is in use - if that makes sense.

So for example; say you have three versions of The Oval. You should delete two of them, and then go into the team editor and make sure that Surrey and England both have the ONE remaining assigned to them. This saves as much memory as possible because you can only download so many.

Also on catching, to be honest I am not certain. Have only played Career Mode where I sim when I'm in the field.
I played one quick 5 Over game and just mashed some buttons when the ball was coming to the fielder and he still caught it, so I'm none the wiser.

You're very welcome. Hope you're enjoying the game as much as I am.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yeah that should be fine. I went by the links that I sent you myself to make sure they were the most recent, but if you only downloaded the teams with the new kits that should be grand.

Yeh I downloaded the new teams and allowed it to adjust all, Skills, Identity, Stats and the other one. Is this ok as well? I went back to re-adjust some of the players abilities to my own opinions. For example they had Jimmy Anderson at 78 and I upped him a bit to 80.

When you download teams you'll also get their stadium as part of it. However you'll prob have many duplicates by now too, especially if you're downloading them individually. Go onto the stadiums section and delete all of the duplicates that you have. Best thing to do is to make note of which ones you are deleting as you go along, because you'll need to go in and make sure you haven't deleted one that is in use - if that makes sense.

So for example; say you have three versions of The Oval. You should delete two of them, and then go into the team editor and make sure that Surrey and England both have the ONE remaining assigned to them. This saves as much memory as possible because you can only download so many.

Done that thanks.

Also on catching, to be honest I am not certain. Have only played Career Mode where I sim when I'm in the field.
I played one quick 5 Over game and just mashed some buttons when the ball was coming to the fielder and he still caught it, so I'm none the wiser.

You're very welcome. Hope you're enjoying the game as much as I am.

Haha yeh sounds good to me. I just click X and push one of the analog sicks up and hope for the best. Idm them dropping the occasional one but it would be annoying if they dropped more.

Is there a game modifier for shot placement, because I feel that the it should be more sensitive as to where you want the ball to go?

Yeh enjoying the game, thanks for the help.

Cheers, O

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
can any one tell me how I can create a team on ps4 where its wont go to custom teams

Users who are viewing this thread